+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 499 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4988

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, I think that Forex market is so much easier that stock market. Stock market is so much hard to earn money bur Forex market is not like that we can earn money easily form that market. Stock market is more risky form Forex market. But if we have good knowledge about stock market then we can also earn more money from stock market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well with me I think Forex is more easier to predict than stock market because in stock market you have to depend on the biggest share holder and they have the ability to change the market but in Forex trading it depends on you it depends on your strategy of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    The prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here. But in the stock market only a some company's stock are traded here. Total world's economy depends on forex market.
    you have to learn more and more and train good........,.,.,

Senior Member aonnaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point aonnaqvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han ap ne sahi kaha hai forex market ko predict karna bohat hi simple aur easy hai agar hum is ko stock market se compare karain forex main hum market ko dekh kar bhi predicyt kar sakty hain ka market kis side ko move kary gi lakin stock exchange ko predict karny ka liye hamry pass kafi expereicne aue us company ka bary main kafi knowledge ka hona zarori hai.

Senior Member mujahidirshad60 is an unknown quantity at this point mujahidirshad60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex busienss baaki online busienss se bhtar hay or ye stock markety se bhi kaafi asan hay mera khiyal hay k ye qadre behtar hay stock market se kyun k stockj market ko samajhna kaafi mushkil hay so ye ye kaafi easy hay.

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    The prediction of forex market is not so easier than stock market. In this forex market everyday trillion dollars are traded here. But in the stock market only a some company's stock are traded here. Total world's economy depends on forex market.
    you have to learn more and more and train good....

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear I actually be long time performing stock markets trading. Its very barely business. However profitable. However couple of days ago i sign up for forex trade. I think Its simple business. Since it is on-line based mostly business.

Senior Member P_C031959 is an unknown quantity at this point P_C031959's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry to say that I am not known to stock exchange or fully known to the forex trade marketing. Hope after some time with some experiences I will be able to say it may not be able to compare as it it.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aur stock market dono same he hota hai,yahan predict aap sirf analysis me he kar sakte hai,enn dono business me kaam karne ke liye aapko yahan analysis aur experience ka jaroroat hoga tabhi aap ess business me achha kar sakenge..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These World International financial Markets are all hard to make Money from and from all Indications are hard to achieve. A trader should choose the one that suits them best an learn its usage and then apply it to their trading.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 499 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)