Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    What the best timing to trade ?

Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    i not think it so. because sometime some pair fluctuation 400+ pips like #CL and #NG. but i see some different thing. if EURO related pair EURUSD fall down then all EURO related pair fall. then #CL and #NG up. i think its done sometime. so actually there is no exact time for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Putulroy is an unknown quantity at this point Putulroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do u write above massage ? I can't understand ur massage. May be I am new this site. So its understand is difficult to me. I want to know about this topic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    the best time in forex is when we know that market will be in our favor and will not go to other side by doing the opposite direction and also when there are lot of traders are trying to do the tradings on one point.
    This means that it has been a professional trader, because he already knows when it will get a profit, surely it is very difficult to be owned by a beginner like me. and how do you think for a beginner like me?

Banned mohammadsolayman is on a distinguished road mohammadsolayman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unlike traditional investing, trading, or day trading, has a very short-term button. Analysis may be split down to days, hours and even minutes. Because day trading focuses on such short time frames, the time of day in which a trade is made can be an necessary factor to consider.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    There are reasons that brings about the high volatilities and it is usually high profile news releae times. We traders should keep note of those times and then open trades in such times.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 22asif View Post
    I think when any important occur is happed in the world and the majority market is opened then everybody should trade. Because, any important news is very effective for this trade.
    I also feel like it, we should be able to master trading the news well, because the news can make us to easily perform analysis on forex trading, and I am sure for that we must often do the study.

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If want to trade well and have good profit then best timing of trade is when market open in America session. This period can trade in direction that market move to before open of session and make profit of small pips first.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    All good time to trade, just look at sessions that are open. do not get one. session is best for Europe and U.S. session.

Banned shahidasma is an unknown quantity at this point shahidasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time of Forex market is day trading is very fine i think and i am a day trader and many of trades in night ,however in Forex market day trader always gain.so i think day trader is very helpful for traders.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is open 24 hours. the time was divided into several sessions. So the best time to trade is in accordance with the open session.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 349 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)