+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 225 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders use the stop loss in trading the trader sto protect the valuesthat has been obtained in orders not to suffers losses when the opening price sis more than one so that the trader will feel comfortables because profits have been closed with a stop loss really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suhu is an unknown quantity at this point suhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mr xodox View Post
    Loos was able to stop our losses further tackling the bos....
    take profit is also very userful for us to avoid the greedy nature, and most end loss....
    I agree with you, using a stop loss will limit our risk of loss, and in my opinion is very important for a trader to use a stop loss on a trade that he did.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    It already exists and I personally depend on the stop-loss and take profit in trading, and I saw that the successful rolling of the support of my love of stop loss and take profit on each transaction enters
    Loos was able to stop our losses further tackling the bos....
    take profit is also very userful for us to avoid the greedy nature, and most end loss....

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    as i read about this issue is there really people who are doing this or they just calculate the support and ressistant level pivot points and take there decession?
    Yes it happen and is good way to make trade if know how support and resistant go with pivot. It not work always so trader have to do careful about this point all the time and always make proper analysis.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lap View Post
    i seldom to use stop loss but i use take profit to limit my greed, and this is very important for me to get the relevant target per trade that i have opened, i want to make all clear and easly then i do not want to change or set it again, and if i face unwanted condition, hedging is my first best choice to save my balance
    Actually SL is important to stop the loss is happening. I always use this if you're in a news release, because the movement is very fast.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i seldom to use stop loss but i use take profit to limit my greed, and this is very important for me to get the relevant target per trade that i have opened, i want to make all clear and easly then i do not want to change or set it again, and if i face unwanted condition, hedging is my first best choice to save my balance

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss limits the level of risk is determined, while the take profit is the boundary of the supposed benefits. as a beginner use of stop loss and take profit is essential to avoid the loss of many. This strategy is also widely used by traders who are already experienced. so that it can be left to do other activities

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The people from whom I am learning forex trading always use stop loss and take profit options and advise me to use it also...

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss and take profit is a good system in our trading platform but i am not use stop loss some time i use take profit because i think market is always up and down so when i set at stop loss then market is against me and my trade is close some time after market is favor to me but i already take loss.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you possibly could assess because of this you'll be able to absolutely generate a lot of money. inside currency trading pivot place is vital in addition to calculating that has to be top notch regarding exchanging. and then established get profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 225 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)