+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, as far as i am concerned, indicators has truly being my trading strength, by them i have deviced and formed many trading strategies that are really working for me till date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade based on support and resistance lines and trendslines , after that I try to get provements from candlesticks patterns, the use of indicators is after all them , I usually use RSI and stocksticks to enter my positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are not vital for me and not essential in my trades, i can trade without using them
    because technical analysis is the main and indicators can't replace it
    they can give you a signal about the best entry you use if your analysis was right
    and even it may be false signal, so they are not much reliable

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator means which can indicate you some information some time right and some time wrong.But indicator analysis can give you a strong signal.So we do not depend one indicator.
    Indicator give a string signal in the long time frame.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar app ko indicator chiya hain tu app ko chiya kay app is karain kay app indicators download karah lain aur app jo hai us ko install karah lain aur us kay baad app use karah lain us ko.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator plays a major role in one's success . . . Most of the times it could be true.. But not always . . . With the help of indicator we can predict the movement and we can place a buy or sell order with more confidence with the help of indicator.. So i think its very essential part of forex..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Question how important the use of indicators in your trading?

The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.

what your opinion about that?
    i think its the main key to profit. if trader cant use any indicator, i am sure that its will be to much critical to earn money. only one indicator can help you more trading. and earn more profit. we have to know about those indicator and new trader can use easy indicator first time.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators just give you the resistance and the support of the price of the currency from there you can take concept that what was the high and low price. but never take decision on the basis of this indicators. you just apply your own technique.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mark of prospect indicator is inessential in Forex trading, I guess it make bad act and it overcome your Forex occupation. I cogitate a merchandiser involve trading judgment only on the fundamental of reasoning. If his reasoning may be deplorable but day by day he give be set real thing that forbear him earn vantage in longitudinal point

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Question how important the use of indicators in your trading?

The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.

what your opinion about that?
    nice question friend.
    indicator help us every trading time. but trader have choose to this indicator that he know properly. if trader cant under stand bands, then he must to learn. then he must success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 390 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)