+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right..! to build a new strategy, you need many experience. when do you want to ask for an order, you need completely analyze daily, hourly, 30, 15, 5 minutes chart. and completely. then order for new trade. you need view all technical information, economic calendar etc. and many many experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    trading strategy is like a plan for you to enter the market . it helps you to know when you enter and when you leave with profit . so it is simple all you have to know is "predicting the way of the pair "

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is trading strategy? I mean really what it is, I really don't know. and I think people like me those who are newbie they also don't know about it. please share in here about, what trading strategy really is?

How To Build it? I saw like posts like in this section, people usually post some post's which in there are some text and one or more than one indicator and sometimes some instruction about how to set it. I don't want to follow others strategy like a blind woman. I want to independent. Please tech me in here or else minimum give some tips in here, how to Build a Forex Trading Strategy which has been created by you(in here you means learners).
    so for it then you have to learn from the basic, some methods and what do you want to use for your trading, you need to ask to yourself, what is it and is it suitable with you or not, it means that you have to make a choice for it...such as long term or short term, and which one do you want to use, and if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can, then you will know how to build your own strategies

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyaliya View Post
    Strategy is a key factor in Forex to trade in Forex. Good strategy gives good money.
    Good strategy:
    1. Good money management.
    2.Maintain discipline
    3.Good working time and plan.
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you .......

Member mamaali is an unknown quantity at this point mamaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business jo ak international trading business ha. Jo muja awr mara bai ko bohat acha laga ha. mara bai awr unka dosth forex ma trading karnaki choc rahi ha. forex matrad karnasa bohat pasa milaga.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

trading strategy is like a plan for you to enter the market . it helps you to know when you enter and when you leave with profit . so it is simple all you have to know is "predicting the way of the pair "

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think the strategy is made ​​on a number of rules and integrates with many of the good indicators to filter transactions, first you have to learn Forex and gain experience well before you consider making a strategy, or the desire to profit from forex This is my advice you
    Many a time, traders develop trading strategies based on their mental state, personality and motives. That is why it is imperative to look at what an ideal strategy looks like.

1) It should fit the personality of the trader in question

2) it should put the tenets of money management into consideration

3) it should be @ least 80% accurate

4) it should be sustainable in the long run.

Senior Member lekan is an unknown quantity at this point lekan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two or more oof indicators will be combined in the creation of a strategy For example, the MA crossover system uses two moving average parameters

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy adopted by them is a strategy invented by trading a lot in the forex market is by dealing with transactions in a manner distinct but we have to consider that the work at Forex depends on a lot of ways that you can achieve a large percentage of profit on Forex

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Techniques needed to create the foreign exchange market as the detective is a number of rules on how you think and is not easy to integrate with most indicators for the filtering operation, you must first gain foreign experience and to learn before you are considered a good strategy, or a desire it is my opinion that you are making a profit from foreign currency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open