+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 249 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    for self motivation you must read the stories of successful traders that will give you determination and positive attitude and also give you motivation to become a successful trader
    yes its true and sure it give motivation and its also happen to me . actually when our few trade going to wrong then its hard to keep motivation but if there is few profit again then our lost confidence and motivation comes again. so after lossing we need more concentration to gaining again which give up quick recover lost hope.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to keep me motivated, I know the history of the successful trader in forex who continue to learn and not desperate to finally be able to profit consistently, but it is learned gradually..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get motivated because I think of the loss and say to my self that what if I trade in the opposite side? then I could have won what I have loss. so I must analyze my loss and then learn from it, and then reverse my prediction the next time. and also I see a lot of good strategy in this forum, so I get motivated by it too.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well give some time off to your self ...do some other activiteis for one to two days then comeback fresh and start again.. if you continue while you are mentaly down you face more losses so when your mind is fresh again you will able to understand it more better than before

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My my point of view it is better to not to trade in the forex for a day if you get a major loss. That will keep your mind fresh. Just talk with your family and enjoy with them by watching any movie. That will definitely reduce your stress. After that you will get motivated for trading again.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a quite good idea. By this we never go under any type of depression. You can get motivation in this forum because here you come in contact of many people who share their ideas here, benefits drawbacks, from that you can make your own way to trade.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self esteem is the most important thing in forex trade. No matter what condition you go through you always need to believe in yourself and have respect for yourself. Even though we suffer loss, we need to take it as the lesson. We need to look for our mistakes and make sure we don't repeat it again so that we have to face loss again.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajid View Post
    I think we are motivated to make we always see, sample and learn from the seniors and leaders that have been successful in forex business, maybe one of them they can be disciplined with a good trading plan.so that we can profit consistently
    yeah, see the success of others will evoke our spirit to be success to like seniors. but we must know but a seniors or master trader has feel the bad experience like us as newbie trader and thier learning from own mistake.

Banned rajid is an unknown quantity at this point rajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we are motivated to make we always see, sample and learn from the seniors and leaders that have been successful in forex business, maybe one of them they can be disciplined with a good trading plan.so that we can profit consistently

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेरी देखने की मेरी बात यह बेहतर है के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार करने के लिए नहीं एक दिन के लिए अगर आप एक बड़ा नुकसान हो. वह अपने मन ताजा रखेंगे. बस अपने परिवार के साथ बात करते हैं और किसी भी फिल्म देख के द्वारा उनके साथ का आनंद. यह निश्चित रूप से अपने तनाव कम हो जाएगा. उसके बाद आप को व्यापार के लिए फिर प्रेरित किया जाएगा.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 249 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)