+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 217 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    trading forex require a great deal of knowledge on how the market behave, also learn fundamental and technical analysis before you begin to trade live account
    trading with live account without a proper knowledge and know-how will be dangerous for the trader's emotion and trading account.
    it is better to spend sometime to train ourselves before jumping directly into a live market environment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not at all anti starch on it, I really respect with all things related positively to the development of trading I have only just so far I have not enough money to always follow the course for me it is a bit expensive, indeed if we count that is knowledge capital of our business to be conducted every trader, maybe if it is successful I will look for

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maulana View Post
    of course all trader might to learning forex market very well first... because fore market is very risky if don't have any knowledge about forex market... many ways to learning forex market... with forex course or learning in forum... those way are good, but i recommend for looking mentor for learning forex market... it will be very helpful...
    new traders think that this market is an easy way to make money because the experts say that forex trading is easy.
    they just don't realize that the difference between their level with the expert traders are very huge.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course all trader might to learning forex market very well first... because fore market is very risky if don't have any knowledge about forex market... many ways to learning forex market... with forex course or learning in forum... those way are good, but i recommend for looking mentor for learning forex market... it will be very helpful...
    please click THANKS

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    yes, i agree with what most people in this thread say. it is really dangerous to start into this market when there is not enough training.
    most of the time people become over confident after just training for 1 week and of course they later realize after 1 year that they don't have enough training.
    indeed sir, forex trading is actually good early on, but even better when we started trading in the forex market with an early lesson that we will realize early on that tomorrow after today certainly was not confused anymore in the face of changes in forex market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i agree with what most people in this thread say. it is really dangerous to start into this market when there is not enough training.
    most of the time people become over confident after just training for 1 week and of course they later realize after 1 year that they don't have enough training.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pecel1 View Post
    error of every novice trader is the desire to get something that is instant
    therefore any novice trader does not think to take courses on forex trading, and they just jump into live trading forex klangsung without thinking of the risks that will be acquired later, and this is resulting in many new traders get trading loss in history
    Their even one who claim that its better to practice in real account than in demo account because when you practice in real account you can also build your character. Problem is that you don't need to build your character first. You need to develop your strategy first. If you know your strategy then that's the time you try to develop your character not the same time when you are still trying to develop your strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    Yes, it is important for marketers to learn first and then to live by ... The foreign currency market is very complex, and it takes a lot of information ..... We will first learn how to make a plan, strategy, and try to learn how to use various tools for foreign traders, and we can not negotiate ... There are many factors that influence the currency market, and we must be aware of new economic and business, and how important and must be familiar with technical analysis .. .. And then we can live trading ...
    this is why so many people lose a lot of money in a short time, because they think they can be rich very quick and jump right into live account after only 1 week of demo trading. they think if they can be profitable in demo trading for a week they already know all.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    we cannot do any business without proper knowledge of the business and the facts, so forex is not a different case, but here learning curve should be more and far above than other business because without proper training you could loose faster than you losse in any other business
    hahaha. that's one of the art forex business, many factors that go into if we are not so serious was the only failure that will take away our money we invest,,, and for me it is an art, works in a business

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    alright thanks very much for our analysis i know this will really go a very long way in the forum for the newbies and i shall always practice very hard in my demo account to see how far i can go in controlling my greed, i just hope all newbies can gain from this
    My advice does not continue to play the demo too pack for the real demo will berbda after plunge into real money
    minggi demo is 2 or 1 week after that we can be real in real psychologist studying trading in a demo we can not get it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 217 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)