+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 312 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and CPI, those 3 are killer(NFP is the main killer since it will make a pair jump of fall easily), to understand those news we have to put our self as the one who affected directly by it, like when NFP news out, we have to put our self as american people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its almost invisible brother, you perhaps notice it on your chart, but if you put a pin on every time huge impact news out then you will realize that news have many impact to the pair on the long run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the opposite, most of the longer term trend are created from cumulative of news impact, the example were 2008 recession when the market fall because of many bad news about credit default

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true not all the news have great impact which we can see in economic calender of high impact and low impact but before i see high impact news have no doubt big impact on market but sometime low impact news also play great rule and for this if we trade with news then we need always careful

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I recently read a book, the book said that as a trader, an analysis that we must master the technical ...
    whereas the fundamental only as an adjunct to analyze ...
    nehe ye sehe nehe ha dono ko proper importance dene cahaye dono h kam kerte hain ager ap technical analysis kia hua ho lekan fundematal nehe or news break ho jae to
    like aik inssan two legs k bageer kam nehe ker sekta isi terhan trade mein ye dono analysis kafi bilkey compulsory hain

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its great if we install that but i think if we see th economic calender each day of incoming news of that have or not than also better and i always do it and when see there is news not so far than sure wait for news and if see its still far time then start to short trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes what you say is correct ,because when the news is released,it will have a wild impact and no one can guess where the price will go to.even sometimes tech analyzes can not make out what news will tell.
    so just have a mere look at news will help us a lot.
    I am fully agree with you because i also think when there is very first impact of news in market then when it released it may break everythings and then technical analysis go fails , so i think its always good to check atleast important news .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    please note the news, news is very important ... even if you master the techniques of analysis, but if you do not notice news I am sure your trading will regret, because many traders loss often regret about news, I hope you guys could be be aware if there is important news ..
    I also start forex depending on technical and also spend many time to understand to indicator but after few time i understood the impact of news and now trying more depending on news . actually where there is no news and if news far then depending technical analysis and entering market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    fundamental analysis aur technical analysis- dono ki apni importance hoti hai aur dono aopni tarah se market ko effect karte hai..lekin jaha tak maien notice kiya hai, us hisab se fundamentals ke aage technicals fail ho jate hai..so i think fundamental studies are more powerful then technical studies
    I also dont know your mention strategy but i think its not hard to trade depending on news actually and if anyone find hard then they may atleast uptodate from news which is really help us to understand of that particular currencies economic situation . anyway with technical if we mixed this news then its really better.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are essential for getting the right momentum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 312 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)