+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 795 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794 795 LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think 3 monts are not too long...but if you feel that you are able to make profit and manage your trading account then you can go with real account...
    Traders should spend for about 1-3 months in demo account to know what is the right trading plan and how to trade with
    good money management too. It's better to spend more time in demo account and I could know many conditions n market
    than I entered directly to real account without knowing too much about condition in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siberian For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so your mean is we should try demo account before open real account? i agree with you, but my advice is do not too long on demo account.
    i think 3 monts are not too long...but if you feel that you are able to make profit and manage your trading account then you can go with real account...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    so your mean is we should try demo account before open real account? i agree with you, but my advice is do not too long on demo account.
    yes of course.You cant directly enter Live trading without any practice or experience.
    I advise newbies to trade in demo for atleast 3months successfully and after they make constant profits they should enter live account.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    Yes many newbies dont care about lose in forex.They dont trade efficiently and finally they open real account and lose everything.
    So all the newbies should try to trade with little care and emotion.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the main reason is much explained in some of the above posts . it's the emotions and other felling coming on real account than trading on demo .
    when i was a beginner in forex everybody suggested me to do demo trade for even up to 5 months or so . but it was too long for me. but nowadays it's said that rather than studying on a demo account use a cent account and invest a little money , and learn from it . they says that it helps to practice our emotions and feelings also with the learning process . so i have been recommending every one to do this

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), mehro (2018-12-07), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah, and we really there is no pressure in the demo account and we are not afraid to lose while we account for the real fear of losing that lead to emotional distress during trade
    Yes many newbies dont care about lose in forex.They dont trade efficiently and finally they open real account and lose everything.
    So all the newbies should try to trade with little care and emotion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabhi log demo me acha earn karte hai par jab real account ka time aata hai to sab har jaate hain?

Aisa kyu hota hain?
    i had posts many times on this subject. and i will say once again learn trading with real accounts.

i m the best F15 pilot in a simulator among my friends but i cant fly an f15. same is the case with forex.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), fulltry (2013-06-30), sabirali405 (2017-12-22), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    emotions play different role in demo and real, in demo we know that money is virtual money even we loss nothing will happen so one can trade easily with out any pressure, but when it comes to real lot of pressure will be there this makes difference.
    yeah, and we really there is no pressure in the demo account and we are not afraid to lose while we account for the real fear of losing that lead to emotional distress during trade

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), sabirali405 (2017-12-22), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions play different role in demo and real, in demo we know that money is virtual money even we loss nothing will happen so one can trade easily with out any pressure, but when it comes to real lot of pressure will be there this makes difference.
    aap ne ekdam sahi kaha. i am totally agree with you. real me pressure hota he aur demo me nehi isliye demo me dilse trade nehi ki jate. bas koi bhi order dete he log.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), sabirali405 (2017-12-22), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tumne to mera dilki baat boldi. ye sab new bie main hota hai ki koi bhi ek order de do agar apna luck accha ho to result accha hoga agar bura to bura hoga. koi fear nehi in demo. par jab aata hain real ke bari tab sab dar jata hain. aur pressure main garbar macha deta hain. aur ek baat hain demo main aapka balance jyada hota hain par in real most of newbies dont have such huge money to invest.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), shakeel2017 (2018-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 795 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794 795 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)