+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 373 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member sodagar is an unknown quantity at this point sodagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business koi bi ho us me profit or loss zaror hota ha ager ap kahey kay mujey loss na ho or har waqat profit hi ho tu asa na mumkin ha qk profit and loss kay bager asa koi business ni ha jis me ap ko loss na ho forex me bi loss ha lakin ye loss na honey kay braber ha is ley is say mat gabraye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkjuh is an unknown quantity at this point mkjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that every trade income and reduction. Forex is often a huge marketing instead of on the Internet around the world. We must really not afraid of the currency trading period. We need a lot more and more test trains behind this knowledge with foreign currency trade. Experienced traders may have come from the foreign currency trading. We must therefore understand the hobby can market well and knowledgeable on the inside.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many people who are afraid of loosing money in forex Im one of them. There are times i close my trade even if its the market would ...

Senior Member soulreturn is an unknown quantity at this point soulreturn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely afraid of anyone on forex loss. so we have to understand the market trends and the steps.

Banned pakistan2 is an unknown quantity at this point pakistan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am ot afrid of lossing because i know that loss is a part of buseness i shall not gain all the time . some time there will be lose but during lossing u have to vary careful so dont afarid just take it as achallenge

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is normal for us, do not want to get losing or make loss our money, but we have to overcome this situation, and make sure that we will be okay on this business, because if we take learning and practicing with very well, then we can manage our business and make it profitable and even more than our dreams right now,
    and with take learning and practicing, it will make us get the confidence , start trading and make a good thing in the market

Banned srn232 is an unknown quantity at this point srn232's Avatar
    Thanks
    mary khayal say forex main jb ap ko profit hota hai to ap bohot ziyada happy hoty hain aur jb ap ko loss ho jaye to apko afraid nai hona chahiye kiun k trading main profit and loss to chalta rehta hai ap ko loss bear krna chahiye aur apni mistake ko solve kr k mehnat kr k dobara trade krni chahiye ap ko phir zaror profit hoga.

Senior Member alflah222 is on a distinguished road alflah222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very importnat to avoid fear of losing risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking so se should able to understnd the market trend.

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay as me dar to admi ko laghtay he hay k kahi loss na ho jay to as me admi ko parsan nai honay chw balk as ko kosh karney chw

Senior Member sharminda is an unknown quantity at this point sharminda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss ka hona siraf forex market ma hi nahi har business ka hisa hota ha aur har business ma profit ka sath loss bhi ho sakta ha. is sa bhi kafi tajarba hasil kia ja sakta ha loss ki wajohat jan kar un ki talafi karna sa. jo log bahtar experience nahi rakhta aur knowledge bhi nahi rakhta forex ka bara ma ya un ka pass money ki kami hoti ha wohi log is ma khoofzada ho sakta han ka apna capital sa hath na dhoo lain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 373 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)