+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 369 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    Well I am a full time trader and I don't think that I should say that it is my hobby I think that I am a very serious trader and I am very happy also that I was able to make good amount of profit from the past couple of years and hope that will also able to make same amount in future time also.
    if I may know how old you are? why do you make these forex into the main job? I like that this forex hobby so I am very happy to do this, and for now I make forex as a major work, because this time I was fresh out of universities, and yet get the work finished for now as the forex is my main job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I am a full time trader and I don't think that I should say that it is my hobby I think that I am a very serious trader and I am very happy also that I was able to make good amount of profit from the past couple of years and hope that will also able to make same amount in future time also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    Basic is important because the trader makes silly mistakes in the forex trading which they should not make, but as i have said before also that the trader who are new in the forex trading should know the basic and all the knowledge of forex because basic will guide them and help them to learn more from the trade.
    If we are serious in this trade, we will feel like to work hard to seek knowledge in the trade and we will be able to feel the passion for learning and training in this trade and this will continue to motivate our

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lupa View Post
    Earn money need serious work, also apart from choosing the lot size and calculating the leverage money management is also about reducing the losses in the account and also setting take profit and stop loss to all their trades.Money management is about managing the money and risk in the account while trading.
    to initiate and conduct a business must seirus, although forex has become a hobby for us but that does not mean we do with any trading, forex because it has a big risk, if we are careless when doing the trade will be very influential on our account, it could be we will have a major disadvantage.

Junior Member petko is an unknown quantity at this point petko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you consider trading as a hoby most probably you will loose your capital. You have to be serious - it does not matter if you trade with 1, 100 or 1000 $. Serious mentality means serious results!
    Free Forex Education - http://newonforex.com/

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am serious when i am trading and does not treat it just a game, there are some jobs that we do just becuae we are earning something doing it, as forex is much more than just earning for me, i love to trade and find it too interesting i consider it is more hobby for me.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nicely said, yes it is not a hobby. sending huge time and sitting in front of computer for much time...so much difficult, so all of this for earning some extra money. yes it is best business and every body wants to earn big profit.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i am trading seriously because i never did as the timepass or just a gambeling..because forex is best opportunity to earn money in less time..so its necessary to take a seriouslyy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    no merchants that do not seriously consider this business because I'm sure all the traders wanted to become a trader's success and all the merchants who want to experience how they can find success because they are serious to learn and practice
    initial intention was definitely going to be successful, but sometimes we do not understand that success requires a process, and sometimes we too desire to pursue a profit so that we do not forget to success with a good process, so when do we always trade accompanied by nature greedy.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehly pehly to main forex trading ko as a hobby he consider karta tha bas mera koi aim nahi tha ke main ne kuch earn be karna hai bas jo mil gya le lia lakin ab maza any laga hai is main ab is ka nasha sa ho gya hai ab main is ko as a part time job ke kar raha hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 369 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)