+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2522

Thread: Investing all saving in Forex.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    han ya baat theek hy j forex aik boht tazi sy money bnany vala busniess hy is k bavjud main apni sari saving is main incest nai krun ga kiun k is main risk b boht hy is liy mai nai chahun ga k agr mujhy loss ho jay to main apni sari saving sy hath dho bythun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohammadriazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mohammadriazkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also do not do that first if you have some money take away that money and trade with some of the money not with all of the capital and invest them it is better to trade with some less money and take some of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm now only doing placing on forex forum and i'm using demo account to below stood the forex trading and then i shall spend all my saving in the trading because i wish to develop into a successful trader in forex.

Banned finegold is an unknown quantity at this point finegold's Avatar
    Thanks
    its no doubt forex is really a big rewarding business but its risky too you can invest your whole money in it but you should not do so untill you become a master in this field....start with some capital and understand it then invest....

Banned waseem akram is an unknown quantity at this point waseem akram's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is totally wrong decision to invest all saving in forex, because always do trading in forex and commodities but for lng term choose equity, because they will give you decadent in future but future trading gives money for time period.

Senior Member saefulloh is an unknown quantity at this point saefulloh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    all say that forex is very rewarding business ans we can make so much money here so but you suggest should i invest all my saving in Forex.
    do not, use the money only for inves idlemu in forex, if you do not get the money idle lest ye inves that I often do this to be able to not disturb your psychological moment in forex trading and undisturbed

Senior Member jibaboo7 is on a distinguished road jibaboo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera yeh mashwra hy keh agr ap ko trade ka ful jankari hasil hy ap ko trade krna b ata hy aur ap ko exprnce bi hay phr ap apni sari saving trde me laga dein. Agr yeh sb ni hy tu ap ko apni pori saving me se kch hisa se trade kerna acha rhay ga.

Banned ath is an unknown quantity at this point ath's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investing for beginners site includes articles, resources, lessons, guides, You can't invest if you can't save money The new trader asking how to learn to invest safely in the Forex market is off to a good .

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the most risky business .. avoid saving all your invest in this business ..
    many traders have failed and lost their money in forex, even they also became bankrupt in forex ..
    only use 30% of your savings to invest in forex and avoid using high risk in your account ..

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very profitable business and risky ,i think first you learn and make your self perfect for forex trading then invest money otherwise you will lose because forex need high skill and experience.we need to have good preparation before start to invest the money on this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 253 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)