+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 346 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes their are many time it is happen with me some time a trade give me lot of profit and suddenly it give me lot,of losses it is happen due to the market movement and some time that trade close Ur account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    han ye to forex trading main akser hota ha k hamri wining trade her kai dafa loss par ja k close hoti ha or es liye main ne ab ye planing ki hoie ha k trade open kar l chala jata houn jab wapas a k dekhta houn or profit ho raha ho to foran close kar deta houn mazeed ki lalach nahi kart ahoun main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happens to me many times , because i will not be with my terminal always and this makes me difficult to monitor them. But still sometimes i set Take profit setting and price just goes near it and come back to make loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    i think it's a bigg problem it's same : in first hero in second zero , i think if you have lose you should take some times to respire and change a idea in bad to best and try in a demo againt .

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    win or lose in forex gain or loss is not a very major one, if we succeed in identifying the movement of a curency well until we know what direction he wanted to run so we have a large profit, forex trading is planned and controlled a major victory over than just money, if seseorangberhasil know the course of a curency he would get more money than the laiinya, so even though today we are still learning los analysis because one day we will definitely benefit because we already know all the systems and how to profit of knowledge we have gained in trading in the past.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it happens to me several times , and i think it happened for most of traders , not the reason of this is only the greed to earn more pips , some times i'm earning very small pips that i can't accept it as profit , or sometimes i see that this pair will move up more and will gain more pips , when i see it moving down i say that it will reverse its direction again and move like what i expected , and most of times this happens due the greed , very bad emotion that convert the profit into loss , we must control it

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai take profit kem na kero aap utna hi rekho jeetna aap rekhtay ho, sometimes esa ho jaata hey meray saath bhi hota hey lekin ager aap ki strategy achi hey to esay 10 trade mien sey 2-3 baar hi ho ga yaani overall aap ka result profit hi ho ga

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    My wining trade turn in to lousing trade most of time it is very emotional for me. But i try to finger it out why my wining trade turn in to losing trade. Most of time i want to set my take profit i think my tp will trigger. Some time my trade is close some time not. But i now use trailing stop it protect my profit.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wasa may jahan tak janta hun kay sab kuch depend karta hai app ki luck par agar app dekha rahain hai kay market up jayrahi hai aur app buy karah layta hain lakin us he time market necha aya jayti hai tu app ko loss hojayta hai tu is say thora ignore karhiya

Senior Member wendhrie is an unknown quantity at this point wendhrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please control your emotion in trading forex. It is better not to open positions if you are not really confident on the price direction. If you can keep watching for long hours then you can minimize your loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 346 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)