+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 997 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it always happens like this , and it is caused by lack knowledge and also they do not understand for what should they do in there
    i think the best solution for it that they have to back to learn from the basic and fix them one by one,
    and as you wrote here, i make underline for point number 1, i think when they make a mistake and it means that they have already increase their knowledge and experiences and then they can learn it as well as they can..
    I think that mostly traders do not gave fully attention to the work. Many traders start work without any knowledge and experience and it is dangerous for trade. If a trader have ability to work then he must be work hard in the Forex trading. Every trader have their own mind in the Forex but only those traders get success who have basic knowledge and best planning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very very happy to see the post what you have written.Your post is really awesome.Many new forex trader can not understand their fault.This post will help them to realize their fault for being looser.Thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it always happens like this , and it is caused by lack knowledge and also they do not understand for what should they do in there
    i think the best solution for it that they have to back to learn from the basic and fix them one by one,
    and as you wrote here, i make underline for point number 1, i think when they make a mistake and it means that they have already increase their knowledge and experiences and then they can learn it as well as they can..
    do the best we can

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), babar8487 (2018-11-14), Joo (2020-09-10), Shahid78 (2019-01-23), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, from some of you are saying that for a newbie trader, you should pay attention you give, I so remember when I first trade, I just use a feeling for the transaction, and finally a very big loss, and this I am learning to be successful in forex.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to takeprofit For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-10)

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the mistake like avoid cash executive when trading and avoid greed is extremely useful for the forex traders and that they should strive to not build this sort of mistake and i think at the top they're going to be gainful for this.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jahangir2812 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), babar8487 (2018-11-14), Joo (2020-09-10), Unregistered (1)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    4. Lack of discipline
    I think this point is often forgotten. discipline is easy to say, but it is very difficult for us to implement. This usually occurs because of unexpected conditions. when prices move against us, then all of a sudden we're going to break the rules that had been prepared since the beginning.
    Last edited by raka999; 2012-05-22 at 10:10 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), babar8487 (2018-11-14), fahim.35 (2012-12-02), Joo (2020-09-10)

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree with you every new comer must open demo account to gain some experience about the market read the forecast and use it on the demo account more ever manage your capital

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jab we met For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), babar8487 (2018-11-14), Joo (2020-09-10), Unregistered (1)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mistakes like avoiding money management when trading and avoiding greed is very helpful for the forex traders and they should always try not to make this type of mistakes. At the end they will be profitable for this.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), babar8487 (2018-11-14), Unregistered (1)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Statistics show that most new traders fail to wipe their first failure that often discourage them from continuing. On time, the proportion of failure decreases, but for many it is too late. They gave up after consecutive losses, based on the observation that the forex, this is definitely not for them. Yet all have been different if you had read some tips from our editorial staff to understand how new traders lose money.

1.The lack of experience
    2. Unrealistic expectations of gains
    3. The absence of a real trading plan
    4. Lack of discipline
    5. The inability to manage orders
    6. An excessive leverage
    7. Opening too many positions
    8. Hold losing positions too long
    9. Ignore the impact of spreads on trading
    10. Think about winning and forget to put in place a strategy of money management

I will explain every Mistakes in next topic
    You are correct, maximum newbie in forex trading loss their capital for lack of knowledge and aggressive trading mentality. Forex market is the highest risky financial market in the world so here a trader take trade very carefully and analysis basis.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-10), Numan Taous (2018-03-12)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Statistics show that most new traders fail to wipe their first failure that often discourage them from continuing. On time, the proportion of failure decreases, but for many it is too late. They gave up after consecutive losses, based on the observation that the forex, this is definitely not for them. Yet all have been different if you had read some tips from our editorial staff to understand how new traders lose money.

1.The lack of experience
    2. Unrealistic expectations of gains
    3. The absence of a real trading plan
    4. Lack of discipline
    5. The inability to manage orders
    6. An excessive leverage
    7. Opening too many positions
    8. Hold losing positions too long
    9. Ignore the impact of spreads on trading
    10. Think about winning and forget to put in place a strategy of money management

I will explain every Mistakes in next topic
    Mistake to mistka ha wo beginners ba karata ha sirf newbie he nahi karta han or agr ap ka experience ho to ap to bilkul be mistake nahi karo ga ap ko boht sara profit ho to boht sara profit hota ha es laya laya biginners be boht sara profit ho agr ap mistake na ho to es main obht faida ho ga.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Joo (2020-09-10), shoaib2013 (2013-06-19), Unregistered (1), yaseer091 (2013-11-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 996 of 997 FirstFirst ... 496 896 946 986 994 995 996 997 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)