+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 346 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happened with me many times. And not only me it happens to almost eery trader in the market. Because the market movement is extremely uncertain and not one can exactly tell where the market is going. Only we people can do is analysis of past price action and hope the market movement. That is the reason for which stop losses are recommended.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this thing also happens in this trading, as i am the newbie and i just start this trading in forex, so i keep my self calm and cool to do the trading in aright manner, just because not to lose the winning amount, and i work hard for it also, but this thing happens to most of the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is happen to all traders , but happen a lot of times to the swing traders because they use big pip dsistance for stop loss and take profit win 20 pip than loss 30 pip and the deal come volatile and the final result of the deal unknown.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is happen to me too but i do not give up because this is a part of forex game and there must be some lose some times still only one pip to gain profit that the price hit stop loss and some times still one pip for stop loss than hit the take profit i think this happen to all traders.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i suppose this is a trade risk. typically we have a tendency to win and switch into defeat. Perhaps we must always be a lot of disciplined and consistent within the trade once more. So i think if we've to create a profit, we are able to stop the trade as to avoid the greedy nature of that might lead to a loss in trade perhaps. And you have got to stay yourself calm and funky for each state of affairs.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a trade risk. sometimes we win and turn into defeat. maybe we should be more disciplined and consistent in the trade again. if we have to make a profit, we can stop the trade. in order to avoid the greedy nature of which could result in a loss in trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does many time for every trader who has been in this business.
    I think that there come ups and downs in every business and you have to keep yourself calm and cool for every situation.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This happens sometimes but for me all my career Hahahahah loss without profit Hahahah just kidding
    Forex is not gambling or luck, but something must occupy your mind and learn well there will be no loss at all so do not think that turning a profit loss

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    yes mara sath asa hoa ha mara account main blance kam tha main na ya lalch ka ka profit zadia ho or order zadia kar daya ro market loss main chalai gi or main apna account ka balance he khao batha yar mujha dehk both hoa k yar icah bala traning hao rahi ha or sara ka sara balance he chala ga ab main ka karan abi main sirf post he kar raha hoon.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    i had very much bad experience with this situation .the biggest mistake in my life in 2011 silver dropped 49 from 35 and i open a trade on buy for silver 1 volume my equity were 1400 with 30% bonus that time .i never believed later that what i did.my positing gain 100 pips and my equity become 2000$ and suddenly after us open silver drop low and low to 33.45 and i never believe in my eyes that my 30% bonus been canceled and my equity become zero because i open another silver in that position
    That maybe because when that time , the news suddenly appear and influenced the silver rate. I too have many bad things with news time, and make me get many margin call. That is why we must close our profitable trade after our daily target reached. I think that is most safely way to protect our account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 346 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)