+ Reply to Thread
Page 733 of 733 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 731 732 733
Results 7,321 to 7,327 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    I have plan B but it is normal part of the system.
    It works good on bigger accounts where I can plase enough number of another positions.
    But its not very effective for small accounts where cant place enough orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BojanHajdinjak For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a beginner, hedging is not the right strategy for you as you might not be able to handle your hedge trades properly and facing loss more than profit. It is a very yielding strategy for those who have good experience of market price action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    Hedging ak achi strategy hy but ic ko apply krny sy phly market ki situation ko dykhna prta hy, agr tu apko clear idea ho jaye k trend ab change ho raha hy tu apko chahye apni open position ko close kr k trend ki direction mn new position ko open kren but agr aisa nhi hy tu hedging apply krny main koi problem nhi hy, you can get some extra pips by doing this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gosians For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading.
    Rock On

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganesh For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan i beleive in plan B. in forex you must have all sorts plan and you should do whatever you can so many situatiosn wil lcome so you must have plan A , b or plan C even. but I think good traders will always have many options so just give your self options and make it simple.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), mehro (2019-02-09), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekho shahzad hedging k use kerne ka be aik ay hota ha kuin her koi forex ko hedging nehe ker sekta ap ka sharp mind hona must mangta ha hedging, o r hain reverse trade ho rehe ho ti to monitors per on rahna lazmi hota ha or jeb profit a ni wali to position close ker lni chahy e greedy nehe bena chahaye

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waheedpcc For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-13), money maker (2019-03-11), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Always have Plan B?

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shahzad0able For This Useful Post:

basheer (2015-02-02), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Facebook (2018-12-21), jokotole09 (2012-12-10), mehro (2019-02-09), ntn (2019-07-28), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), zaimanawaz (2018-01-25), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-21), zeeshanjw (2014-07-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 733 of 733 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 731 732 733

Subscribe to this Thread (18)