+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann agar main crorepati ban gaya tab bhi forex market ko nahi chorunga kyonki isme trade karne me maja aur thril dono hai profit hone par bahut maja aata hai aur loss hone par dukh hota hai but ek life ke dono jaruri hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    han gi kioun nahi main to es main ful life time trade karna chata houn kioun k main ne es main acha profit kama raha houn or main sochta houn k ager main forex trading main lakh pati bhi ban gaya to main phr bhi es ko use karta rahoun ga or ye ab meri life k sath nothi ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want to be a millionaire just normal.this is an other reason that people fails in Forex its that they want to become milionnaire as you said but they surprised that they lost all their capitals
    Forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any time you want.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i am still doing trade in forex when i become millionere in forex becaiuse it is main base of me who make me a milliniore so i cant leave forex i take a forex broker ship and increase my
    buisness lot more

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know whether i trade or not when i become millionaire. On that time i can invest my money in bonds or stock markets also. Then i can take lease also. I guess i wont stop forex trading trading. Becasue its easier to trade and you dont need anything to trade. You can trade it using your phone. So why will you wait for.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely I will , Because I love forex market , and I love trading , I do not trade to become a millionaire , I only trade because I love trading , after that I use forex to become a millionaire that's what I want

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do still do the trading. because forex is a way of life and that has made us become millionaires. I will maintain the consistency of profit and make more money ... If you consider this a greed, no matter ...

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    ku nehi. main to hamesha trade karunga. isse agar main crore pati banbhi jaoon to age jake main arab pati bhi to ban sakta hoon. isliye trading nhi chrunga. par ha agar trade me aacha khasa profit aa bhi jaye to ek business bhi khol lunga. aap log bhi billionaire bane.
    yeah, we will trade after become millionaire or billionaire but aapko iss attitude ke saath phir trade nahi karna chahiye ki crore pati ban gaye toh forex trading se arab pati bane..aise aap loss bhi kar sakte hai kyonki greed aa jayega..haan trade like as a business is good par mein agar millionaire ban gaya toh trading thodi kam kar dunga par karta rahunga..never, left it until i will really satisfied in my life aur kuch profit agar usske baad bhi generate hoga toh dusro ki help karunga from money.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I will continue to trade in forex trading. This trade is my life. so even though I've become a wholesaler or even a millionaire, I will continue to trade. I will probably be more comfortable and relaxed when I was a millionaire
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    It is a very difficult question for me because when I will become a millionaire then I will definitely will be very safe economically and will not need any further money as I would be able to lead a luxurious life with this money without earning more. But I think for the poor of my society I will still earn more and more from forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)