+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 809 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 803 804 805 806 807 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    According to me, the best way to find a good trend is by applying proper technical studies while predicting it..
    There are various techniques which you can apply in order to find the exact trend of market
    i think good trends go sujhne k leye humhein indicators ki jaruret hoti ha bahi kuin usi e hum bata pate hain k trend kaisa ha or kis terf jane ki umeed ha like MACD,Sohastic,Bollinger banda aik vareity ha indicators kisi ko selecting us k features ko janeye or pher trend ko understand kerna asaan ho jaye ga or prediction kafi hed tek imprve hone k chnces hote hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy trend ko indicate krny k lye indicators ki zarorat hoti hy, wesy tu chart ko dykh k he pta chl jata hy k up trend hy ya down trend but trend ko start sy he indicate krny k lye different indicators use kiye jaty hen. Sub sy acha indicator simple moving average hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.
    I think, technicly is inpossible.
    Of course, with the time on charts is clear visible which pairs are in the trend but
    to know where is end of the trend isnt so simple.
    If we define pair is in the trend and if we jump in direction with the trend we are risking
    to be beaten with strong reversals or corrections.
    If we want to be safe when we enter in the trend, we have to know to define tops (and bottoms).
    But if we know how to define tops and bottoms we dont need to define trends.
    So I think that such opinions like: "trade with the trend" are not very usefull.
    I think it is better to trade in direction of the market what is a bit different than in direction of the trend.

p.s. But sometimes we can predict strong trend with the help of fundamentals.
    Like we hear about troubles in Greece and eurousd falls lower in straight line for 1 month
    consistently. If we will hear euro is destroying because germany want DEM back, than
    we can predict strong downtrend of euro and than we can follow technicals for some
    periode of time.

p.s.2. I we want help of technicals, Ichimoku indicators is very good.
    just put Ichimoku indicator in h4 chart and monitoring ichimoku Cloud like
    MA. As long as pair is only on one side of ichimoku cloud, we have strong trend.
    Last edited by BojanHajdinjak; 2011-08-21 at 06:10 PM.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as it is popularly said that trend is a good friend and always go with the trend.One can use all the tools available such as charts and different market indicators to identify a good trend and then he can trade to it.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    I think to know the trend that in fact we can see it in the time frame that big or major.
    Major trend is not too much volatility despite having a greater range.

yeah i agree big time frame gives a clear picture of the market. false signals are lot minimized in big frames. So its always better to have clear look at the big time frames like daily, H1 frames. And its also very essential for the short term traders to used these frames though they may be trading in 5M or 15M time frames.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to know the trend that in fact we can see it in the time frame that big or major.
    Major trend is not too much volatility despite having a greater range.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mujai itna knowledge nai hai about good trend and bad trend , but mairai hisab sai , if we watch the intrest rates and about the any economic news release we can find the trend and suddenly o news jub ati hai to trend change hojata hai aur nearly 100 pips move karjata hai .. mai to eek bar shock hogiya jub payrolls ka news aya tha .. it changed the trend with in few minutes and trade in single direction ..

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not so easy to predict trend in forex, the best way will be keeping up with the movements with carefull watch also analytical study or the previous market movement's
    Rock On

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    Usually to find trends that happened to see time frame such as 1H or 4H, and combined by using the break-out
    If you use time frame under it usually frequent false signals
    technical analysis is best..if we talking about technical analysis than we have picture of chart in mind..1hr and 30m chart is most helpfull while study of support and restistence told about future situation
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the most simplest tools to determine the trend in the forex market is to draw a trendline. trendlines will not only help us establish the direction of the trend plus also identify the support and resistance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 809 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 803 804 805 806 807 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)