+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never borrow analysis from other. That because i have experience when other people analysis sometimes wrong and againt the market moves. And i have confident as trader to trade with my self analysis . That what make us come to next steps in trading world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    input and tips from other traders is necessary but it is as a comparison for the analysis that we make and this is very helpful at all .... it's just confidence in us is wajin should not be inferior to the tips of others ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the start of my business I borrowed advice from some people but after some time I fully rely on my own analyses because dependence on other is very risky in this business. You can take advice from those who are reliable but try to make decision at your own.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I think if you make profit with borrowed advice or analysis then it is not wrong for any trader. I think in forex market profit is very much important then lose. So how you get profit if you get good borrowed advice or analysis then its ok.
    not a problem for a while following the procedures they carry out trading in the best possible, but to note this is a trader's own procedures to get a better look wise again every transaction made in order to be adapted to the trader's own procedures for looking at each process was carried out in accordance with existing rules

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think even if we trade according to free signal that we follow it and even it gives good results to us we should also beside trading with this signal learn and create our own strategy or search for good strategy or good ea as this free signal may not be available all the time.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer my own analysis, because based on experience over the years, I attended a local web of transactions that are always giving advice, but all that happened was a loss because I followed him. now I just focus on what will my heart, and if it is false, then the correction I do will be easier because it does not involve other people.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesn't matter to use some advice from the others as long as it can help and make good the trading for profit, and for me, i compare some analysis and advice from the other to see the true with mine then i can take some conclusion in my trading and always for the final result, all back to us again

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some people seek for others analsyis and tips always to enter a trade and many others do their own analysis. I think we should not always rely on others. What about you do you just trade on tips from others?
    main pehley aesa he karta tha par ab mai ne aesa karna churr diya ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k dosroun k hisab se chloun a to phr mugh ko high loss he ho ga es liye main to apne he analysis karta houn kioun es se mugh ko loss kaam hota ha kioun k main apne liye behter he sochoun ga na k bura sochoun ga

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss i agree with your that if you can get more profit then use your own anaylsies because news affect is so good for your trade and when you read the daily technical news to better trading and make a huge amount from your trade.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always be depend on your own thinking to get the better trading business ansd better for the trader that to read the daily technical news to better trading and make a big profit with the help of their best planning and always watch the market trend to make any trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)