+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 794 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794
Results 7,931 to 7,939 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no such clear trend in the day i'd rather keep myself away from the market. Because it very risky to trade at such times. When ever there is going to be a clear signal then probably it may generate a good and strong trend. I'm trading with BB in such situations. When i see a such a market we may observe a convergence in BB. And when ever they started to diverge i place my orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16)

Member Ahsan is on a distinguished road Ahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a greedy trader. It is not necessary for me that i have to trade must in every single day. If any day when i fail to find out a clear trend and can't able to make a analysis for me then i don't trade in that particular day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahsan For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), sakigbest (2018-04-12)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.
    As we all know that forex trend is so important when we are tarding in forex.So when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there.Will we can earn more when the trend is so clear .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), sakigbest (2018-04-12)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), Forexcoolgirl (2018-04-14)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex
    Yeah,I do know it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the forex trend.We may wait.But sometimes we may run out of patience .In that suitation,what should we do next?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there
    do the best we can

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Hi!!

What will you do if there is no clear trend, the whole day long? When we can not analysis the trend well, and even when we refer to other Professionals Analysis, we still feels confused about the trend. What will you do? Will you just place an order and gamble in the market? Or you will wait till you find a trending market.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2014-05-22 at 11:25 AM.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16), denis_fx (2013-05-14), Facebook (2018-11-20), Forexcoolgirl (2018-04-14), Hayat (2018-11-20), Isafan87 (2012-07-28), jokotole09 (2012-06-20), mix_max (2013-07-24), muhammad umair jutt (2013-10-15), Rashequr Rahman (2012-12-30), Sajid (2013-03-28), wamahiga1 (2016-07-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 794 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794

Subscribe to this Thread (29)