+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 891 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Member Hina Abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point Hina Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Off course It's Possible , Traders Showed 25 Years's Experienced so He have Guts To Make Profit Up to 100% Per Month & It's Easy For That man who have 25 years Experienced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    making your trade profitable is not a simple thing because a lot of people are now present in forex trading and i must say that most of the traders become failed in this process and its because of the lack of knowledge and most of them are not totally aware of this field so that's why they have to face some losses in starting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to earn 20% per month if you have good skills and as per me it is not at all a big task for professional traders and they can make easily those profits and there are several peple who acheieve that.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    i agree with you that the professional can make some huge profit from this field because they are too experienced and they also have some great skills so that's why they can make that much of money and most of the experienced traders are already making this much.
    I think that's what we should do now is be patient in our trade to trade better because by doing so we will have the opportunity to continue to increase trade so that we will be able to get success from things which we try

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible and i even made 400% in twohours but despite of greed i lost without closing it but you have to have good skills to make 20%monthly and you should maintain good money managment and you should not take much risk
    please vote for me if you like my post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajdarbet View Post
    han ye to koi khas baat nahi ha k koi proffisnal trader 20% aaram se kama sakta ha forex trading se kion k jo es ko as a professinal leta ha woh es k barey main janta bhi ho ga or us ko es ka experince bhi kafi ho ga
    i agree with you that the professional can make some huge profit from this field because they are too experienced and they also have some great skills so that's why they can make that much of money and most of the experienced traders are already making this much.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    professional forex trader is earning more thann 20% a month. but, they have given their effort in their early time in forex. so, you have to give effort first and have to adjust yourself with the market and then you can earn more than 20% a month

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    han ye to koi khas baat nahi ha k koi proffisnal trader 20% aaram se kama sakta ha forex trading se kion k jo es ko as a professinal leta ha woh es k barey main janta bhi ho ga or us ko es ka experince bhi kafi ho ga

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    This is possible if trader learn how to make 10 pips a day even trader can make 20 pips per day in the forex market. It can be done, but it's not as easy at it first looks.

Let’s simplify the calculation, forget about those 20 pips If you can earned just 10 pips every day for the next 12 months, and you started next year with over $10000 in your trading accont, you would be making between $1000 and $1700 per month trading (depending on your risk tolerance). Can you do this? Absolutely. Can you do this today? Maybe, maybe not. You have to dedicate yourself 100% to learning how to trade intelligently.
    great idea, brother. I am also not too large in determining the target pips daily. I am only target 10 pips per day. maybe for you it is very small. but for me, no problem. I would just double the size of the lot that I use.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it's very possible.
    We tried set money management as desired.

Try to use 5% of the capital MM, I think it enough to fulfill monthly target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 889 of 891 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 887 888 889 890 891 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)