+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 709 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say , Swing trading is very much effective and best way to trade in forex with less losses and good profit everytime. it is also effective for short term trading and longterm trading as well. and on swing trading you dont have to be all the time infront of your chart. so if we are use the swing that's very good for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ujogi is an unknown quantity at this point ujogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    the only way to profit is to continue to make efforts and evaluation. Every loss should be no answers to what is causing the problem. Any profit must find what is the secret. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. The rest will sink and disappear with a loss
    forex me success honay k liay is me ziada profit hasil karnay k liay is k baray me knowledge hona chae hai is k bary information hony chae hai ta k is pay work karna easy rahy or ziada say ziada profit hasil kia ja sakay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mitashforex is an unknown quantity at this point mitashforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes profit in forex is realy hard way the only way to profit Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. The rest will sink and disappear with a loss is to continue to make efforts and evaluation. Every loss should be no answers to what is causing the problem. Any profit must find what is the secret.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mitashforex For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Banned zubair782 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair782's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just i want to say with you . before start this business you should must need be educated about the Forex trading, Because education is must important to understand the market condition and also market trend.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading and participant in many forums regarding this matter. To make money in the forex market, you would need to identify the market trend and weakest, buy and sell volume, identify the entry point and exit point of the forex trade

7. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mendut For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Junior Member jogi is an unknown quantity at this point jogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    the only way to profit is to continue to make efforts and evaluation. Every loss should be no answers to what is causing the problem. Any profit must find what is the secret. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. The rest will sink and disappear with a loss
    is me profit hasil karnay k liay is k baray me complete knowledge hasil karni chae information layni chae ta k is me work kar k profit hasil kia ja sakay is k liay best way ye hai k is k baray me knowledge hasil ki jae

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md. Mominul Islam View Post
    The primary way to get achievements in currency trading to get details and information and details and discovered about primary abilities of it also discovered from a encounter man these factors brings you to achievements
    Well, I have never made any sustainable income from Forex, in fact I have lots many a accounts with different brokers but i have not given up, everyday in forex is a new day for me to learn more .. the thought of quitting forex never cross my mind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to minoa For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Member texservice is an unknown quantity at this point texservice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To know Forex in a proper way that will help a trader to trade correctly & accurately to be profitable. Also experience plays a vital role in the trade.

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best and important way toi profit consistantly you should learning and practicing brother .so far i know many forex websites you can visit .make your own money management and daily jurnal .be a professional trader.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustofa sulaiman For This Useful Post:

mousu.oisi (2013-08-02)

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary way to get achievements in currency trading to get details and information and details and discovered about primary abilities of it also discovered from a encounter man these factors brings you to achievements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 707 of 709 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 705 706 707 708 709 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)