Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    indicators for beginers are moving average, rsi, parabolics, ichimoku, macd, adx.. all this are the famous indicators.

or u can get some advance indicator which is creat for mt4 terminla.. like tdi. demark trend line. free scalper indicators.. etc.. there many this type of advanced mt4 indicator u get from this forum.. and believe me its also vey porfitable.. iss indicators ko 2 se 3 normall indicator ko milake banaya jata hain..
    I use the moving average idnikator in my trade and I think this will help me to do analsia and not only that but also I added a miraculous performance indicators to assist the moving average indicator for the more perfect the BB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators for beginers are moving average, rsi, parabolics, ichimoku, macd, adx.. all this are the famous indicators.

or u can get some advance indicator which is creat for mt4 terminla.. like tdi. demark trend line. free scalper indicators.. etc.. there many this type of advanced mt4 indicator u get from this forum.. and believe me its also vey porfitable.. iss indicators ko 2 se 3 normall indicator ko milake banaya jata hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    All indicator good for beginner trader but depend on strategy that beginner trader learn. I advise of trader to use Moving Average Bollinger Band and RSI for detect of trend and confirming of entry into market
    yes, the moving average is the main indicator of a beginner traders, even professional traders still using this indicator. I usually use the MA and Bolinger bands / BB.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.

All indicator good for beginner trader but depend on strategy that beginner trader learn. I advise of trader to use Moving Average Bollinger Band and RSI for detect of trend and confirming of entry into market.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experiement i see that the indicators can give us good strategy and i see that the fractals ,moving average and the MACD is the best and the grea one for success in our tradeing and if you dont know about it use this strategy like when you see a resistence pt and clear trend and there is intersection in the MACD indicator so that mean selling it work with all the frame

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    If i am asked to tell a beginner forex trader the indicators to use, i would advice them to use the CCI and the stochastic. They both are good and easy to apply while we are trading forex as newbies.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    According to me I think trend line indicator is very best for the newbie because in my sense I think that when you trade with the trend line indicator you will have very less chances of losing your trade in the Forex field and when I am new to the Forex field I only use trend line indicator and trade according to trend only.
    As I know, trendline is not indicator but it's tools from metatrader to draw tendency of trend. And I suggested to use more
    than one tools, so it's not good if you use trendline only as your consideration. You should use time frame, pattern in candlestick,
    and indicators to help making decision. It is possible to be added with fundamental analysis about news which will appear.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me I think trend line indicator is very best for the newbie because in my sense I think that when you trade with the trend line indicator you will have very less chances of losing your trade in the Forex field and when I am new to the Forex field I only use trend line indicator and trade according to trend only.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator's are most important for the beginner's of forex trading business, so trader required to be get the awareness about indicator's and use of indicator's for best trading forex.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    friend if you are new in forex then first need to trade with big time frame.
    you can not catch the right price movement in small time frame without experience.
    and all indicator are also give false signal in low time frame. first get experience in big time frame with particular indicator then try to good setting in small time frame.
    I think all the dealers seem to understand how they can trade with both the time frame circuitry that is in use so that way they will have good analytical skills in their trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 368 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)