+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that lose is greater than to deposit ,meray kehayl sy apko moeny management bohat jarori hy trading me apko ku k is sy ap apna balance be safe rakh sakty hen or profit be bna sakty hen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true we must not do that but you do not need to convince me of the importance such as money management. It is all about knowledge of negotiation. Trader is learning all the time - even with 10 years experience. It does nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Abdo22 (2012-03-27)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    We trade for money. Do you think we could earn much by just using 1% of what we have? If you have a lot as balance what you do is reasonable.
    I dont think it does any good to me trading 1%. Its just a waste of time. I usually earn 8-10 pips and also looses these in one trade. Whenever i losses i lose by a big margin. Thats what i dont get and it freaks me out.
    Hmm if you are using strict stop loss it is fine to utilise more margin, but what if you want to trade with long term trend, and in short term it may trigger your stop losses several times, if long term trend is intact why should not you add positions on every fall, that is possible only if you use litlte of your margin.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I think if you use good money management system and use only 1% of your balance then risk is very low for you. I think trade when you know market condition. Because everyone want to profit. So trade when you know what to do and when to do.
    We trade for money. Do you think we could earn much by just using 1% of what we have? If you have a lot as balance what you do is reasonable.
    I dont think it does any good to me trading 1%. Its just a waste of time. I usually earn 8-10 pips and also looses these in one trade. Whenever i losses i lose by a big margin. Thats what i dont get and it freaks me out.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    At this rate it seems impossible. Because the loss is greater than the balance so the broker would close your position automatically, this is called margin call. So it is impossible to wait for the bounces becase the posotion had closed.
    I strongly agree, no way we can lose is greater than the deposit. will only be possible if there is a minus not more than $ 1 in our trading account ballance, if possible until minus a hundred dollars, of course, there will be no traders who experience a margin call, and all traders in the world would be a success all.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    At this rate it seems impossible. Because the loss is greater than the balance so the broker would close your position automatically, this is called margin call. So it is impossible to wait for the bounces becase the posotion had closed.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what should I do if my trade has a very large floating. I do not want that to happen to my trade, and therefore I always use a stop loss to avoid a huge loss especially margin call....

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes your trades will close automatically once your account balance cannot support them anymore. That is called marginal call and to prevent that you need to set a stop loos (s/l) value on most of your trades.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't thing it can happen. You can trade only using your deposit and free margin. And can lose only your capital amount. Your all trades will be closed automatically when your balance is 0$.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    But my friend I don't believe on profit and loss and it is not a war between win and lose. I believe on good knowledge good money management and discipline trading. If you will use these tools then you can turn your trading in right direction.
    Yes. You don't need to convince my about importance of money managment. It is all about trading knowledge. Trader is learning all the time - even with 20 years experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)