+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1380

Thread: Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using paypal is quite difficult for me because it need to verify using debit card or credit card.i also open an account but there is no transaction in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    all we do not want to feel the loss of repetitive but when it is dealing with this market we will be in testing for Traffic control emotions well if not then the greed will continue to appear at any time in the trade that we do
    pehli baat loss and profit ye business ka usol hai aur aapka loss hota hai to dukhi nahi hona chahiye aur uske kuch sikana chahiye aur wo mistak next time nahi karna chahiye.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal bahut strict ho gaya hai aur fees bhi bahut leta hai, isliye main kahu paypal used karna chod do aur liberty reserve ko used karo jisme fees bhi bahut kam hai.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.
    yes right ...
    LR performs faster transactions to fund and withdraw via exchangers...
    also there are many merchant service accepting LR like broker / vps server hosting etc

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are yaar koi to ek acha sa method batadena ki kona withdrawal accha hai...how much will they charge me if i transfer from my trading account to my bank and how much it will be through paypal. and what type of acount is needed for paypal?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.
    ya its very true and think its our security purposr and if we think so than not bad but with small capital is really not good and for that i always prefer to use LR because there is so much demand of LR and there is so many exchanger in our country.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    you can do so through the intermediary of virtual money canger.
    now it has a lot on the internet, you can ask it on google.
    aaj kal koi accha trusted website nehi milta he jaha se main exchange kar saku. isliye maine paypal se bank me transfer karna chata hoon.
    aur @raja bro ye tax kya jaruri he? aur hum kaisa tax vare jab ki aap forex kar rahe ho. aur agar form16 vara jaye to kya ye return aa sakta he? aur hum agar dusra bank account use kare to kya phir bhi tax katega?
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its quite easy to withdrawn from paypal to your local bank account. just fill in the bank details and it will be there in your account in generally between 48hrs to 5 days time. I do not know what difficulty people are talking about, as all my withdrawals were pretty easy and most of the money way delivered within 36hrs of request. no one can hide any transaction from tax authorities as your bank account is watched and bank will report it only a quarterly basis to the relevant authorties based on certain criterias set by the IT dept. best thing to do is to declare it while filing your income tax returns.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    you can do so through the intermediary of virtual money canger.
    now it has a lot on the internet, you can ask it on google.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)