+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips - Strategy Intraday Trading

Banned shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,100 Times in 2,903 Posts
    yes i agree with you hamen aisa he karna cahiye agar ham apni planing ko aik bar he complete bnatay hen to kaifi difficult ho jata hy is liye hamen one by one he isay bnan'na chaiey or phir isay aik strategy ke type use karna chiaey wo best rehta hy or profit increasing me help karta hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahzadm1 For This Useful Post:

Marco (2020-12-10), shahzadm2 (2020-12-10)

Banned ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1 has a reputation beyond repute ajazs1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 2,261 Posts
    account attach kartay huway aap ko koi aur password provide nahe keya jata chahay aap insta ki website pe apna client area login karo ya meta trader 4 mei account login karo ya forum ki profile mei attach kro aap ko wohi password attach karna hota hay jo "trader password" hota hay...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan has a reputation beyond repute zohanhassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,028 Posts
    n my style, in the morning after i have breakfast and before go to work, i will open chart and look the open price..
    according to open price, i will place pending order and TP, and then i will close my computer... and i will work not care with my order...
    after i go home, at night i will open chart and find my profits... i like this style

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zohanhassan For This Useful Post:

faizi20 (2020-12-05)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Intraday trading is not easy for trader because trader need lots of experience and when they trade they need to understand market and trader need to know the price movement very well then they can do well and become successful with intraday trading system

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    jii hannn humain new infiormartion hasil kerni chaya jis ki wajha se humain is main se acha pprofit hasil ho sakata hai kun ka jab hum is main mahnat ni kerty haion humain is main se kabi b kuch hasil nhio hota hai lakin kaabi klbi humari mahnat kerny ka bawajood humain is main se kluch b hasil nhui hota hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    resistance boht strong level hiai jis se market ki rejection 2 se 3 bar ho chuki hai ager market ki rejection is bar bhi is level se ho gae pher ye us ka double top ka pattern bhi confirm ho jaey ga jis se market ka next direction donw ho jaey ga/i am happy/

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trend line is a basic indicator of a daily technical analysis. Its main purpose is to determine (and highlight) the current price direction. To put this indicator on the chart, set at least two of the highest points and two of the lowest points, then connect them with the line of tenance tool.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    All the three points are basics and must to be followed trading intraday. Trading in daily trend direction we can reap the most possible profits easily and having patience is also must to get right returns on your trades and final point is very true there is no use of trading if you dont book profit so we should book profit when the target is made up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro forex main trading main take profit aur stop loss ka apna chrachter hy hum khud ko loss sy escape krny k liy stop loss aur take profit ka istimal krty hain kiun keh yeh aik best trading system ka hissa hain is liy humain bhi stop loss aur take profit ka istimal krna chaahiy aik best trader khoob janta hy stop loss aur take profit kia hy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shafiqahmad For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intra day mien trend aur entry point bohat aham hote hain kabhi bhi against the trend trade na kren aur apnr targets bohat long na rakhen intraday mien 20 to 30 pips ki trade hoti hai .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chatha For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open