+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 500 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 5000

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Junior Member simo424 is an unknown quantity at this point simo424's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depnds on your volume of trading and the main thing for the traders is that you should practice a lot of demo trading then only you should try the real trading so that you will get good profits from forex otherwise it will be very hard to get profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Point has several values ​​you specify a value for example if you want to be the point is $ 1, and your account is $ 100, then to become your $ 200 means double the amount you can earn 100 points, and so on ..., And most importantly this is that you can determine the value of the point when you try to open a deal .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't in hurry to double up your money brother, if you take short times so i believe it will be hard for you to growing with consistancy. Please try to consistant first, then your money will automatically double up after some of times.

Senior Member suneetha is an unknown quantity at this point suneetha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is more difficult to double the money amount but ofcourse you can get some help from meta4forexbroker.com.
    Generally, a pip is the last decimal place of a quotation. So, to find out how many pips to double your money, you'll need to know how much money you're starting with and then do some math to figure out the number of pips to double it.

Senior Member singh1988 is an unknown quantity at this point singh1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't acquire the intention almost that, because i am the newbie and i don't bang how this object happens, i staleness say that if u get both intention virtually it, then gratify deal it with us and its been very serious for us also.

Senior Member Neha21 is an unknown quantity at this point Neha21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my experience if you have $100 and if you yield 5lotsize(instaforexlots) then it see 20pips to bingle your money but it present also eff corresponding disadvantage of blowing your account with 20pips if soprano goes against you.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh tu depend karay ga kay app kay trading account may kitna capital mojud hai or app kis lot size kay sath trade open karna chahtay hain or app nay konsi leverage ko select kiya hua hai. agar tu app kay trading account may 500 dollars hain as capital or app nay leverage 1:1000 select ki vi hai or lot size hai app ka 1 tu aisay may 500 pips move karnay say appka capital double hoga.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depend on how you use your risk to reward ration as for me .. dual you consideration will go down and you will need more pips if you use low leverawge and little lot siz i will tell you to use just 4% of your trading account on a single position so you wont expose your account to risk

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    what is the number of pips in order for your account to double?
    its depend on lot size and leverage you use in every trade. if you use 1:1000 leverage, 100$ capital and you use 1 lot size then you will need 100 pips to double your capital. with 1 lot size your capital can take for 100 pips floating minus. its very risky and you should not do it if you are not expert trader.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to double my account maybe it it also need more than 100 pips to let it can do luike that , because i think that is do not easy to earn that money, i have use 100 pips margin level, so it mean that if the market is move more than 100 pips and i have e nter to the wrong direction i will being end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 500 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)