+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 258 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2579

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what s our plan in forex market as beginners, try hard to earn profit or try to survive first in forex market by learning the hard condition of fluctuation movement, maybewe can gain the experiences in real account with small lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader need small lot size if they have 100$ capital then use .10 only and one trade in one time if 500$ capital then use .50 and position in one time its risk free trading and when they are good trader then earn huge using large lot size

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki market me jany ke liy sab choty lot len keun ke ibtda choty lot sy he kamyab hoti he jab bhi insan koi kam karta he to us ko sab se pely us ke 1 st step ko klear karna hot he ,forex me choti lot he ibtda hy,after this tum uper chard sakty ho ,2nd ,3rd and next .

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perubahan_kita View Post
    I think the best lot for a beginner is the resistance in 1000
    thus be protected from loss
    of course must be balanced with a good strategy
    and do trading management
    right, it is a standard management of MM uangdan follow, where we have to have a 1000 pip security funds, why should thus, in fact karrena to have at least 1000 pips security funds we would avoid a margin call on that day, because every day the average range below the size of the

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best lot for a beginner is the resistance in 1000
    thus be protected from loss
    of course must be balanced with a good strategy
    and do trading management

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that you choose a smaller amount in advance when you trade, and do not forget to adjust between a lot and a lot of good. Regular use of capital and prolong account.and life we have something to remember is, use a safety margin to stop a huge 500 points

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya to apki investment py depend krta hai agr ap ny 100 dollar invest kiye hai to apko 0.01 ki lot sy karna chaye aur agr zayada hain to radio thori barha lyni chahye.

Member aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point aug1947's Avatar
    Thanks
    insta forex tradig me jo bhi new ata hay or phr wo sb se phle demo pre prectic karta hay to use khod hi andaza ho jata hay k kn sa walum theakk hota hayyy...wese wotrading me new hoty hn is lie kam se kam size pe hi trade lgani chayea...............

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at the very first time i feel comfort with a small lots investment.As we all know the best advantage of the starting of account forex small is that there isn't to spend much to be able to see the gains.You may see less money however the potential gains are still attractive.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the size of a mini or micro. Margin calls because we can practice without any kind of strategy. Mini and practice of the day so much and continue to learn more about Forex is enough space for us. Value is too expensive for many companies, as they are still a beginner and they may at any time will not damage the master.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 258 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)