+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:15
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.
    yes lot size depend on our account balance and i say that we work in market with low lots and we do not use big lots size order in market and beginners must use low lots in market and beginner follow the good trading strategies and beginners work with careful trading methods and beginners always understand the market risk management and work in market with experience then beginners make good earning in forex market

2018-03-09   14:13
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me low volume lot se kaam karna chahiye because uske paas market ka kuch bhi experience nahi hota hai,esme trader ko pehle apne liye knlwedge aur skill market me banana hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna acha market ka samajh hoga aur wo esme ache se analysis karna jaan sakenga uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko acha trading system market me apne liye banalena chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:32
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by tlagsing View Post
    Bahi joo achay trader hain woo hameshaa loo much say cartay trade hain.
    or woo money management koo follow kar kora thoraa thoraa profit kamaa tay hain.or zeydaa
    market time can survive kartay hain.yeah achee stratigies hai.may ree wrong hai new trader koo
    woo jetnaa kam many say go laay not kay leyi achaa hai.0.1 sa 0.2 lot achee hain new trader kay leyi.
    ess say loss bee kam hoota hai or camel advantage thoraa thoraa kar kay achaa banna saktaa hai.
    ess say trader koo achaa seekhnay koo millay gaa
    i say that it is important for beginners traders that they work in market with good money management and trader use low lot size in market and beginners traders make their trading with careful trading methods and beginners work in market with low risk and beginners use good trading strategies in market then trader make good earning with forex market and he/she not lose their capital in market

2018-01-19   11:55
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

beginner ko ess business me pehle low volume se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur uske liye 0.01 ka volume market me thik rahenga jisse wo pehle ache se market me analysis kar sakein,esme trader ko hamesha he low volume se market me kaam karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko pehle acha trading strategy market me banalena chahiye jiska wo ache se use karna janta ho.

2018-01-19   16:04
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think lot size depend upon your guessing my dear if your guessing are pretty strong then trade with the full lot size but
    if you cant sure about your guessing or about the market movement then dont trade with full lot use 0.02 or 0.03.

2018-01-26   08:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko lot size mini use karna thek hay aor beginners Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main thek tarah sy money management karain aor Forex Trading main risk management ko smj kar Trade kary aor Forex Trading main beginners ko high risky Trading nhy krna hay aor Forex Trading main low lots ka use kar kay goog earning karna hay

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai nye traders ko to jo sabse chota lot size hota hai na vehi choose kerna chahiye verna account jldi khali ho skta hai. Hamesha risk ko control kef k hi market mai ana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the first time, I feel confort with a small lots investment. As we know, the greatest advantage of the opening of account forex mini is that you don't have to spend as much in order to see the gains. You might see less money, but the potential gains are still attractive.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    For the beginners, they must keep their lot size small. This is how they can have the assurance that they will not lose their account. If you see, price always goes up and comes down. Thus, as long as one can survive in the market, he will get some profit and that is possible only by keeping his lot size low

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginners in the forex better the first time using a mini lot in their transactions. because we experience when tradinglah that determines our success. small but stable lot better than a lot of our capital instantly disappear.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Thanks
    for beginners in the forex better the first time using a mini lot in their transactions. because we experience when tradinglah that determines our success. small but stable lot better than a lot of our capital instantly disappear.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Hafiz123 (2020-09-08)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every trade we lose. only a small part of our investment will be lost. However. we don't make profit according to standard lot sizes. and which lot size depends on the trader ...
    but I think for beginners it's better to use the smallest size which is 0.01 lot size. Because beginners don't need to win too much ... but beginers must learn how to win small but consistently

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which Lot Size is Better For Beginners?

Bigners ko shoro shoro me 0.01 point me trade karni chahiye. Kiyo k us want un ko markit ki pori samajh ni hoti agar wo ziyada trade Karin gay to loss ka chance ziyada hoga tajarba na hone ki waja se

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The new trader must operate with a small lot size to avoid large losses. The novice investor should not rely on his strategy and should act with caution at all times. In this way if you make a mistake it would not put at risk the capital invested. My advice is to operate with the least possible leverage until sufficient experience is achieved.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade with a lot that is much larger then the size of your account then your account will face the risk of margin call 01 at IFX from a capital of $ 100, and try to increase than the number of pips that have reached a maximum of 10-15 pips a day and if a large number of lots is actually The bigger the lot size the greater the risk so that it only adheres to your money management and prevents unnecessary threats because this will allow you to prevent margin calls for your account. and the best is mini or micro lot size. Because we can practice any strategy without a margin call. So mini lots give us enough space to move and practice and learn more about forex. Trading with standard lots will be very expensive for beginners because they still haven't mastered it and they can lose it at any time. So always put st so you won't face big losses.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size is part of money management after all r has decided to become a broker, he may not risk around 10% or higher, even though many brokers and they risk 10% or more of their capital than however sometimes I violate trade rules myself and use a larger lot size especially in forex money management make the best use of your money and get the best value from it accordingly. If he starts with a large lot and unfortunately gets caught with a loss he will disappear with it. and some how you are right at your point but how can we reduce the chance of loss in forex ??? by having more money in our account ?? or have more bonuses and fewer orders? want suggestions for improvements in my trading strategy !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)