+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: BGX System.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjhe BGX system for maloom nai hai kai system hai kia mene for aj the first time is the name ka suna hai or the reason yeh hai k system for bohat sare hain is liye sub ka maloom nai hai so yeh the acha hai system to me b is the system how come you check it because you don't trade, liye. and bah se se trader is a system to bare mein jane hi nahi hain main bhi nahi janta hu lekin shayad so that you hota system effective hain to iska istemaal karne ka fayda bhi tabhi hota hain bhaiya ji acha system hi use because hota hain hamesha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji ye mene bhi abhi system does not use nahi kiya so that aapko esko uses karai hai for aap peko esko demo i he karein, my system sabse jaroori hai aap karein experience, aisa koi nahi system jo builds experience to traders using kar sakein .. and is the mainy system of the gai sai nahe daikha hi kio k already kafi system of the market mai aur mughy lagta hi k humy jitna dehan in the ko system checking karny mai lagana chaya we sai zadayh support and resilience ko lagany mai because chayay aur candles patterns kath humy jitna dehan in the ko system checking karny mai lagana chaya we sai zadayh support and durability ko lagany mai because chayay aur wax patterns kath humy jitna work because my chaah is best way hain ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about the bgx system whether it combines if yes please use LWMA 20.5 and 100 lwma 20 and 5 it is used for short-term signals which means you can open if a cross occurs, combine it with lwma 100 to predict signals and I never hear about the BGX System, is that strategy so good that you have to look for it? there are many friends who share strategies using moving averages, but for myself I don't like using moving averages, so I don't think I would like this strategy or it would be a good strategy for me

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji janta to the main bhi nahi hu ye system to bare mein lekin patani karah tarah ka ye hain system so that the system is profitable hain to traders ko traders is the ka system uses the jar karke dekhna chahiye bhaiya jaan ji and it lights up typical weighted 20 and 5 controls used. over an hour's time period you have to lose waiting time when this time passes. that's all that can be accessed.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai bina short screen to the merchant system ko nahi same as sakta hai, system ko samajhne to liye picture jaroor honi chahiye jismein likha ho ki ko koise system uses because hai fir uske baad hei traders practice sakta hai. and the bi lattice of the trading system when the screen shoot samjhna kafi zaida muskil hota hay, so that the hum lattice of the trading system if the screen shot is a video ki madad sa samjhtay hay tu wo hamay buhat achi tarha samjh or hay.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I don't understand what's called a BGX System? can you tell me more? Right now I need a perfect indicator to make the best trading system, hopefully all my friends can help me. and the bgx ki system is full form of nahi pai hai mujhe I was abhi bas 2 months he published the business I entered hua hon or iss ko real account please try karon ga to us fortunately kama sakta hun me iss me

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai ap koi bhea system in order to find karty hain tou ap ko poh tou cahay k we ko achea tarah ap pracitse karay then ap we ko real mai kam kam leyay choose karay kio k kabea aysa bhea hota k ap indicaotr find karty hain tou ap ko wo practiced mai tou theak kam karta hi magar mai real nahe karta hai and I tested BGX for a period but did not give any extraordinary results so i quit all strategies including MA. With this you only get on late trading and lose half or more of the pips ... and when it really makes me nervous is that when the market makes a quick move after the high impact news that I use now only MACD and RSI at 4 hours and 1 hour and Stoch + SAR at 15 minutes for my entry + divergence trading

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders know the actual movements about the crossroads of pleasure from my mother, will definitely be taken no earlier also have been very slow in evaluation, under conditions that can be hung and considered a risk if you use the MOM bridge, is sheer madness, which will be a personal favorite. not only for real money in an empty space. and I don't know my employer my goal is in people I know more and more like a whisper. Here, we learn, we will also help us find you, will improve our own investment strategy.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BGX system shayad hi aisa naam ka koi strategy hope my market is par ho bhi sakta hai so that i post a kiya hai to the main lekin aapse ek baar kehna chahunga ki verification because len kahin aapne naam error for nahi likha hi so sach me aisa hai system to use internet se nikal len aur chahen to yahan share bhi karen hamare sath. and forex mai kafi hain jin ko hum system using the character of the hain magar har ik ko try because it is asan nahe hota mainay is the system of trading why is the system of action hai tou what is a demo of practice par k sath real mai trade karay, ....

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To understand, understand, and understand the concessions of the new Forex System that people have ever heard about the only BGX system that looks like a party, then you can use the right words for that, your knowledge, your best friend. The people I'm looking for, we can say, because of that, can tell you if I can. and I am energized in the system, I may be a new BGX forex but have never heard before on my system only those by BGX, but they say their hearts know your opinion, that's my friend. However, I look for} words, and then when I do I do to see the part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast