+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: BGX System.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    BGX System
    i am new Forex Trader but i cannot hear before about BGX system i am only read you share so how can say any things abut your say my dear friend. but i am read about your say then time i am share about your say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

hspak (2020-11-11), raheel001 (2020-11-11)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its lighted weighted moving average of 20 and 5 settings used.in 1 hour time frame you should wait for when these two ma crosses.that is its entry trigger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    BGX System
    i am new Forex Trader but i cannot hear before about BGX system i am only read you share so how can say any things abut your say my dear friend. but i am read about your say then time i am share about your say.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    BGX System
    i am new Forex Trader but i cannot hear before about BGX system i am only read you share so how can say any things abut your say my dear friend. but i am read about your say then time i am share about your say.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    i am cannot know about BGX system i am new Forex Trader but i cannot hear before about BGX system i am only read you share so how can say any things abut your say my dear friend. but i am read about your say then time i am share about your say.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-11)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The honorable main system, the BGX system, the bare system, the bare kabi ni sunna, aur na hi koi, explained the character of the bus is just a fantasy, BGX, a humine, a large lot size, a special size, a large size, a large trading lot, trading a trading mat, I am investing in my mainoon. using kabi b karien for greedy aur zada trading and dialy ka thora sa baba ho profit to wohi apko success because ga.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), raheel001 (2020-11-11)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I have never heard of the BGX System but if you are a beginner on the forex forum, then I suggest you who are never confused because the system is so complicated and only trades through your own personal analysis that is good for you and There is no reliable external system and also the ones that produce profits. That's because once the strategy is leaked whether it doesn't work or has a big weakness. If you see that your strategy works, you should never disclose it to anyone, even though he is a member of your family. Because sooner or later it won't work and you will be frustrated. So you better not share it with anyone.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahih baat hai hum sabhi system ko apne demo account par test nahi kar sakte hai, humen ussi forex system ko test because chahiye jo humen pasand ho yaa humen lagta hi ki system ess se se achchi ach ho earnings hi hai. and I really think that there are many strategic systems for trading the forex market. traders only need to be careful and also try to have good money management with the trading system they see in the forex market trading business.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy abhi tak jitni trading ki hai technical par he ki hai aur mughy us ka results sahe mila magar kafi indicators aysay hain jin sai hum profit nahe lai sakty hain kio k un ko used to use karny k leyay well aur cheeze ki bhi need rahti he hai always is leyay mughy aysa lagta hi MA and candle sticks par work because raht is the best hai merchant k leyay .. and ma nai janta BGX system kia hay ma 1st time yes the name sun rha hun. Ma, what's the BGX system, how come the chata hun, right? thank you indain forum ya pr new system new aur Learning strategies because of moka melta hay.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is that ?! Is this the MA mix? if yes, please use LWMA 20.5 and 100, lwma 20 and 5 use it for short-term signals which means you can open in case of a cross, combine with lwma 100 to predict long-term signals, so create a clair strategy. and I am also a new member and I visited your thread to learn and you also made this thread to ask questions so I noted this question and tried asking from forex market friends / traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast