+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Need scalping strategy.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    My one involves using RSi on 15 min. Look for when price makes higher high and RSi makes lower high then you can sell for a few pips. SL at the price high, and target x 2 of the SL. my opinion scalp its profitable for emetion, the move price in tf m5 or m15 very clear to order. i always scalp trade, if firstly breakout after firs consoll. my opinion style trading use scalp or longterm swing doesnt matter. so get its pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    Literacy spread among the urban populations of Europe due to a number of factors:[27] Women of wealthier households had learned to read in the 14th and 15th centuries and had become customers of religious devotion. The Protestant Reformation enkindled propaganda and press wars that lasted into the 18th century. Broadsheets and newspapers became the new media of public information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kabil750 is an unknown quantity at this point kabil750's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need scalping strategy brother are so many good scalping strategy . THV chobra is the another one. you can trade with it only in 5 min chart.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot use scalping for not having proper idea about this. From this thread I found some remarkable scalping strategies. Thanks for sharing us these scalping strategies. I think all the experts should share with us such remarkable strategies which may help us to make some profit.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its like 10 trades taken 5 winnes 5 loosers or 8 loosers 2 winner , its like playing a game in a darm, makes no sense , trate it like buniess apply brains not just toss a coin , always trade with trend thats how ppl earn for log term, short term its ok but its too much of a pressure

rememeber only long term traders looking to know what pair is doing only earns not playing ping pong so forget to get rich in one night and plan the trading and creat strategy which last for long run not for a year or two

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a great formula to earn money by forex.Scalping trader open his trade only for 20 second.This time he can take some profit on his trade.I always trade with scalping.For this scalping trading i use zig zag indicator.This indicator is helpful indicator.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    go to m15 , apply 50 ema high and 50 ema low and apply to close , both same color its fine ,
    wait for the bars to go up and retrace back to 50 ema s , wait for it to retraCE BACK THERE SHOULD BE A GOOD REJECTION CANDLE NEAR THE 50 EMA ,
    as soon that happen th next bar you go long.

do the visa versa for the sell too...

you can do this for the h1 and h4 , but since u want to scalp u can do this on m5 also

Banned Alamgir Hossain Rohan is an unknown quantity at this point Alamgir Hossain Rohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's really work. so important to learn for everyone.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    list pivot tool in to your custom indicator and set them in chart and enter buy when prices move to upward from pivot point and sell when prices went down below from pivot line .

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kyeasin View Post
    Hi request to all expert i need 1 scalping strategy.
    If you trade with the scalping method, then I suggest that you use the martingale strategy. by using this strategy you will always make a profit at the end of your trade. but this strategy requires substantial capital to maintain the continuity of your trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)