+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Need scalping strategy.

Banned anjondham is an unknown quantity at this point anjondham's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency exchange scalping only fails by way of the rather aspect within the intuition a with. The time period is definitely that will simple, most of volatility during on a daily basis or simply hourly point in time eyeglasses is certainly unique - help support together with battle is certainly worthless together with price tags will together with undertake choose anywhere you want to every day. It's impossible to obtain possibility for your benefit together with currency exchange daytime experienced traders at all times suffer a loss of continued.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually do not accomplish brain. But I suggest what if you need to scalp, make sure you scalp to the trend. Also meaning can be even if this is actually an offered trend, retain brain with offered. Tend not to achieve any kind of buy. I do not know regardless of whether it is going to make popular by the scalper, but this is just what I love trust. We tend to should certainly not switch in opposition to both the trend. Experienced traders may provide their own opinions concerning that additional.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    My one involves using RSi on 15 min. Look for when price makes higher high and RSi makes lower high then you can sell for a few pips. SL at the price high, and target x 2 of the SL. Do the opposite for lower lows when buying.
    yeah i really need setrategi for scalping, use strstegi scalping is very difficult than using other strategies. There are many advantages that can use this setrategi

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    forex scalping simply doesn't work by the very nature of the logic its based upon. The time period is simply to short, all volatility in daily or hourly time frames is random - support and resistance is meaningless and prices can and do go anywhere in a day. It's impossible to get the odds in your favor and forex day traders always lose long term.
    Scalping is one among the techniques in forex, that a trader simply take profit solely a number of points solely. and additionally use the smaller timeframe like five minutes or quarter-hour. and it's the shortest operating hours. If profit is obtained, keep shut and switch off the chart.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well there is nothing bad trading based on the scalping strategy but i will advise you to take much of your time to understand the very best way to trade the scalping strategy because in trading scalping strategy we need enough capital

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you really want to scalp to succeed learn higher low and lower highs strategies. when you know when to pick tops and bottoms of a existing trend, then you can trade the same on lower time frame.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    My one involves using RSi on 15 min. Look for when price makes higher high and RSi makes lower high then you can sell for a few pips. SL at the price high, and target x 2 of the SL. Do the opposite for lower lows when buying.
    staretegi setrategi scalping is quite difficult to me because really need speed, other speeds also requires precision and one you will get extreme difficulty

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex scalp strategies, knowing as many scalping techniques as possible is vital. You want to be able to move in and out of the market as fast and as often as you can, and at the same time, maximize your profits from each trade. Even the tiniest improvement in your technique can make a huge difference to your bottom line. So here is a trick that can help you make the most of a winning trade

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ka tjarba apni jaga magar main is bary main kch khas nai janta hu is liye kch khas nai kar sakta hu

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not do scalping. But I inform you what if you real requirement to scalp, satisfy scalp with the way. What that way is if it is a trade appreciation, record scalping with cozen. Do not do any buy. I do not bonk whether it is effort to be conventional by the scalper, but this is what I genuinely conceive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)