+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Need scalping strategy.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not do scalping. But I tell you what if you really want to scalp, please scalp with the trend. What that means is if it is a sell trend, keep scalping with sell. Do not do any buy. I do not know whether it is going to be accepted by the scalper, but this is what I truly believe. We should never trade against the trend. Experienced traders can share their opinions about it more.

Enjoy your salif

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is more suitable for beginners based on the psychology of the novice trader who wants to feel the results and his hands faster than you see. Scalping will match! Well, if a trader has little or no experience, than this will only win. And more and more. Therefore, I believe that scalping has the right to live as a beginner in the environment as well as experienced traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good scalping strategy can help generate large profits in a short amount of time provided you have good knowledge of the system and great trading experience in the market with that system. So always take your time to practice thoroughly with each of the scapling strategies on the demo before trading a real account with them. and my scalping traders ko acha paisa get hojataa hi lekin usmein kaam because of aana chahiye, my Esme scalping traders kamyaab tabhi hoga so that our market will be as sick as sabjh sakenga, traders ko esme mehnat because of chahiye ..

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't do scalping. But I say what if you really want a scalp, please scalp with trends. The meaning is if this is a sales trend, keep scalping with sales. Don't make any purchases. I don't know if it will be accepted by brokers, but this is what I truly believe. We should never trade against the trend. Experienced traders can share their opinions on this matter more .. Scalping can also be used in the stochhoastic m5 time frame very easily as well how

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother koi b market strategy ho koi na bahot easy ho we time ap ko hi hi k kath market strategy can enter nahi ho saktay ho because ik hi ap ap strategy complete information nahi diya kartay market hi maybe bahot the strategy ko follow because parta hi you so that the market can ziyda say ziyda is a strong strategy because add parta hi pher trading open karni parti hai .. and I am new in this market and I am learning forex knowledge. so I don't have a scalping strategy. so you contact a senior trader. I hope they guide you and you reach your daily target. You are a successful trader.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping I would advise you to use trend lines, no matter which strategies or other indicators you will use to support but you will need these trend lines to recognize trends, and don't forget to always follow trends, don't fight trends. scalping can be easy and economical if you just follow the trend to trade, if you trade against the trend you will see how much loss you will get from it and bikul hum ice mai scalping se v achi get a character sai hai bai saab ji scalping oak asa tool hai jis se hum kam ice mai fortunately kama sakte hi ice kam mai scalping karne se pehle hume oak baat par jaro dena chahi aa hum ice kam mai pehle broker ko kam spreading wale ko hee options because chahi aa bai saab ji

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders trade without scalping in the trading business but some people who have low capital or when they think that the order placed will get a loss then they put the opposite to survive the loss and thik kaha apne humare ko yaha par is the forum mein kafi sare trading system is tarah to jayenge jisse humare miles ko mein acha trading income ho sakta hai bhai kafi sare trading system yaha par hai bhai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-19)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame you share your trading experience using scalping techniques so it really helps other forex market members who want to use scalping techniques to improve their trading skills and good scalping strategies are the worst because they make a beggar trader with great frustration. Yes, you may become a beggar sooner or later if you start searching in the market. If you want to make money, the best way is to make money through long-term trading. Yes, investing in trading is still the best way to make consistent money and it will be the best way to make money no matter what.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalper ko ek aise chahiye hoti hai trafing system jo unhe my short timeframe is in the interest of both, waise unhe two pae ek timeframes trading karani hogi, the long period of time i watch the market hours of ki ki ki market trends direction kis my direction hi aur shory time frames me to milati entry hi. and ji bilkul sahi khe rahy hai app .. mein app ki is baat se kafi mutassir hun ... aur umeed karti hun k sat aap ki is baat se mutassir hon gy ... beginner ko chayein k wo is ko parh kar kuch sekhey aur samjhey

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji Haan Main aapko Ek Mishra Dunga Ki Agar aapko scalping karni hai to submit Karen Jab aap ko sada sada Las ho raha hoon Kyunki scalping bade bade broker karte hain iska fayda hota hai kaise aapka profitable ho jata hai aur aap Ko Kisi Ke Saman ki bhi loss Ki Zaroorat Nahi padti ISI wajah se agar aap chahte hain kya aapko Jyada Jyada profit ho to aap kuch Kar Bhi use karna chahi Kyonki Ek achi cheez bhi hoti hai aur ek Buri cheez hoti hai isiliye iski jaroor koshish karen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)