+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 197 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here you get many strategy but you have what strategy you take and hot to trade, i think analysis is the best strategy to Trading in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding i don't think we have a best strategy because in forex trading nothing is really guaranty in the market so we have to expect anything to happen in the market so try and understand your strategy and get confirmation in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the price action is the best to trade the Forex, just stay on the day and 4 hr chart to make money, using the good candle stick formation is the best, just use the price action on the higher time frame

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    then you can certainly make an effort to stick to several techniques and acquire a single the proper together with you, and also then you can certainly embrace that since one's body, and also right after repeatedly you should have excellent activities to produce the device and help make business together with a lot better than last night.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the best strategy we can always think about in the forex market to earn profit is the moving average because trading with moving average we can get the direction of the trend

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    setrategi setrategi good is obtained by analyzing and learning every day and can make a profit, at least you can make money by learning and continuing to learn to observe the movement of the market.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be depend on your trading style and personality on trader. And trading strategies may only work in certain types of market conditions. I haven't seen one that works all the time. You might also be over-trading and expecting a lot from the trading strategies. Need experienced using the strategy at the wrong times and conclude that they don't work and continue with a new strategy.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear, i will one suggest you to take some strategy. you have to visit trading strategy department in this forum.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as fore me i think will advise all traders to trade based on moving average because with moving average we can get the direction of the trend and get the best price in the market based on my opinion

Member stylopro is an unknown quantity at this point stylopro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are too many strategy but its very difficult to take the correct one form them because every one make it for their environment as with strategy it also depend on the trader that how he work this is also the main thing, it depend on the level and type of trader which strategy suit him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 197 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)