+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    trading strategy section mein aapko kafi strategy mil jayegi, forum ki madad se hi trader ko strategy mil pati hai, chahe aap kisi bhi forum ki baat kare, sabhi forum mein aapko strategy milegi, jo achchi lage, aap us strategy ko select kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned green1 is an unknown quantity at this point green1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When Public Safety Minister Vic Toews announced the return to Canada of Omar Khadr in September, he said he was confident that the convicted war criminal would ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy is not obtained instantaneously, but by learning and practicing correctly. . learning and practicing for the experience is just as important for beginners. You can get it from some website or just read the news or you can also purchase such information regularly, with that you can plan a profit you will get more targeted properly and your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't act new strategy very oftentimes. i'm elated with my one concentrated strategy. but if someone free me a new strategy then i don't conceive so that i can bonk that strategy because i faculty be uncomfortable with that strategy.

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    any strategy requires good financial management. is very important for new traders start with good financial management, as it will greatly assist the process of our forex trading. our finances will be more resistant to threats margincall. and will enjoy better results anyway

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ujang View Post
    Those who come to financial markets are blinded by seemingly easy profits. Lots of brokers scream about thousands of dollars that are to be made by you trading this or that market. Reality is different and you will find it for yourself in no time. One of the keys to trading successfully is to trade with a reliable system and this post is about some of the best Forex trading strategies that can also be applied in other markets. Firstly, I will deal with major systems which have given rise to alternative ones. Some of them will be quite simple, others more advanced.
    good to learn in forex,learning movement analysis according to patterns and price forex system trading plan appropriate follow the movement of the price use forex candlestick pattern following

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best strategy in my trading is trading use trendline becuase we can know about
    major trend so in my trading i just set the position base on the trend happen in that market.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are the beginner, you will trying to comply with a few techniques and then get one the suitable with you, and you utilize that while your current pc, and after several times you will have amazing suffers to promote both the pc then if you are trade with improved than the recent past.

Member shourov12 is on a distinguished road shourov12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuddos.29 View Post
    Forex is a good job. If you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system and then make trade with better than yesterday. Best of luck.
    My best strategy in trading forex is buy when people respect and transact big their berth,and transact when grouping buy big ,and in credit support and transitivity i instrument message to activity,and see sect present for it all,in routine always alter minute similar this,as monger we staleness using first it opportunity,

Senior Member mmfx is an unknown quantity at this point mmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main bahut sari strategies hain , pahle apne trading method , time frame jis main trading karna hai aur trading style jaise scalping ,day ya swing decide karein aur uske baad MM aur risk management ke liye aik strategy develop karein , last main sab adjust kar apni complete strategy apply karein .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)