+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 197 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best strategy for trading is dicipline
    the reason why i said like that is even our strategy is good but if we not diciplin with lot, SL and TP for sure it will make you lost
    and you also have to stop trade if you got enaught profit for a day or to many lost
    that will make your mind tired or become greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxstudent is an unknown quantity at this point fxstudent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats a stimulating question that's typically asked on this forum. i do not suppose that there's a selected system that suits everybody. One person may be a speculator, and another may be a swing dealer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahir097 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir097's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ہمارے 2012 کے بہت بہترین حکمت عملی کھیل کے بارے میں کیا چنتا ہیں اور مندرجہ ذیل ہے، جیسا کہ آپ جلد ہی دریافت گا، ایک سے سب کچھ کو ڈھکنے فہرست ہے

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is the best forex trading strategies depending on you. First, you will need to use different types of trading strategies to tread the demo. When you trade this system, then I found the best strategy. Because all of the techniques.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mind no best strategy system, because all of strategy system depend to trader that use the strategy system, so if you find the perfect system I'll tell you that no perfect system, so finished your self as strategy hunter, focus to use one strategy, find the weakness and make that strategy perfect
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think my our strategy is best for us and after some days every one make his one strategy so trade in your account and you can make your own strategy.

Banned kuhamu is an unknown quantity at this point kuhamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I get annoyed with that technique ... I do not think I can take that technique ... but if someone offers me a new technique ... I am satisfied with my personal technique ... I do not create new techniques very often

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best strategies every trader vary depending on suitability. I think that the best strategy is scalping, because the chances of achieving profit is huge and just take some pips anytime in any orders, and can do a lot of open positions depending on the situation..

Junior Member raihan2 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often.you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after several times you will have good

Member arwan dwi prasetiyawan is an unknown quantity at this point arwan dwi prasetiyawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best strategy in my experience when trading in forex is to use the analysis and see a forex news, so I can gain an advantage although not maximal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 197 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)