+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 197 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly which one is best strategy it totally difficult to say but from thousand of trading strategy you can select one or more.But in one word I say long term trading strategy with good money management system is best method for successful trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    eveyone have. different strategy,. there are two different in the forex trading truelly,.
    for longterm market and shortterm,. shortterm or you call scalping,.
    if you are passion in the scalping, you have to use short time frame,. but if you are longterm you have to use long timeframe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best trading strategy is a trading strategy that we have mastered in the pair that we understand, without thats it seems we still speculate with higher risk. due recognition and understanding is a necessary condition for analyzing market movements, without them we seem almost the same as gambling.

Banned vicente147 is an unknown quantity at this point vicente147's Avatar
    Thanks
    after several times you will have good experiences to develop the system and then make trade with better than yesterday

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    i think the best trdading strategies is scalper ,i find many of big profitable trader is scalper i never seen thaat trader longterm can make profit bigger than scalper make ,so it hink you should try to learn scalping
    bhai ye baat aapne ek dum sahi kahi hai, scalping se hum short time mein jayda paisa kama sakte hai, isko to main bhi best manta hoon, agar scalping sikh li jaye, to bahut paisa kama sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best trdading strategies is scalper ,i find many of big profitable trader is scalper i never seen thaat trader longterm can make profit bigger than scalper make ,so it hink you should try to learn scalping

Banned juwelkst is an unknown quantity at this point juwelkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    While there keep tons of games apart there that continue being graphically affluent and also considered when it comes to transportation benefit of your computers engine toward give reasonable characters, planet also unique effects, remark a heap of us go through the large choice near misuse onward gaming rigs when .

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    helloo,i am new in this forum.i know everyone follow an strategy in trading.but what is the best ever seen?
    I can suggest that you used the very simple strategy that is not stressful.. it is called set and forget strategy.. it is simple you just need to use bollinger band and MACD indicators.. buy when the price is at the upper band and the band is pointing upperside and the MACD is above zero

Junior Member rita agita is an unknown quantity at this point rita agita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is t always to use the custom indicator moving average 5 intersected by moving average 3, stochastic 10.3.3 already cut and parabolic 0.03

Banned rajon999 is on a distinguished road rajon999's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my point of view defensive trade is best for trading . it is help for extra income & safe out account always time to trade in forex market. so we should follow it for trading about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 197 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)