+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are too numerous strategy but its really unenviable to head the rectify one form them because every one get it for their environment as with strategy it also depend on the monger that how he energy this is also the water aim, it depend on the state and identify of trader which strategy suit him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khanommaria is an unknown quantity at this point khanommaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then you can certainly attempt to follow a number of tactics and obtain a single the sutiable to you and also you may adopt this since your whole body. anyone could possibly be a scalper and also another could possibly be a golf swing broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci trading is smashing,This trading startegy has rattling helped umpteen traders in the business maekr most especially if you are doing it with a city trading declare direction, but i cogitate you require to be certain for insincere wound out real

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    i think you need some of strategy,which can help You like a friend cause you r newbie In Forex,i have used one of my personal Strategy Till years & i am Happy With this, just search on internet million of free strategy you will find select one which one have a good rating & majority percent on good review.hope you will sucesss .
    Yes right. a best strategy actually is a profitable strategy which is suitable with trader style. and it is only can found by a searching and trying. So, firstly you must search some profitable strategy, choose the most simple one for you, then sync it with your style.

Quote Originally Posted by sumaira View Post
    For me there is no specific strategy in forex and i think here is just practice withmagnificant skills.First learn how to work on forex and then start a business in forex and in this way you can earn a margin profit...
    Yeah. You are right. There is no exactly instant way to reach success.

Banned pm1pm786 is an unknown quantity at this point pm1pm786's Avatar
    Thanks
    jnab ap khud sab sey achi stratagy koi nhi bna sakta mager ap khud achi stratagy apkasey bnay gey ap ko is kay liay buhat mahnat kerni pery gi or apn ko buht ziada precset kerni parey gi is tarha ap achi stratgy bna sakty ho

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumaira View Post
    For me there is no specific strategy in forex and i think here is just practice withmagnificant skills.First learn how to work on forex and then start a business in forex and in this way you can earn a margin profit...
    There are certain strategies in the forex trading but what may be the best for one trader may not be the best for other s well. Thus, develop the strategy which suits your trading style and keep making profits on monthly basis and enjoy.

Junior Member sumaira is an unknown quantity at this point sumaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are generally two strategies that people who often business foreign exchange efficiently will use. One of them is known as essential research and the other is known as specialized research. Knowing these two ideas will make for a highly effective way of Forex investors.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best strategy hai sclping aur ish me aap ache do tin indicators mila kar trading kare to aap achi tarah trading kar payege, par agar ish me trader ko yeh bhi dhyan rakhna chahiye ki woh jyada risk na le aur har aik trade me 3-10 pips ke liye hi trade open kare.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap ko apna Forex ma acha mokam bana hai tu ap apna practice demo account pa Karo is apki experience increase hoga. or sath sath strategy main bahi izafa hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 197 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)