+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 197 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1967

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Senior Member teazer is an unknown quantity at this point teazer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like onada for starting a broker because you can trade with as little as 1 cent a pip on the line ofcourse you only be making 1 cent a pip. then as you improve you can step it up a penny or a dime or whatever. the only bad thing about is 50:1 leaverge and there spread gets very wide during news times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experience, the best strategy is to use engineering support and ressistance using Fibbonacci indicators. You can try searching for threads on this forum. Understand, try it and see. Best wishes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several strategies used indicators, but for me I do not advise them I prefer classic analysis because the analysis is very good at

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miansajad View Post
    i am don't create new technique very often. i'm satisfied with my one individual technique strategy. but if someone provide me a new technique strategy then i don't think so that i can take that technique because i will be unpleasant with that strategy technique.
    trading plan as a trader using fundamental news must be learned, practiced money management will also reduce the risk of large losses and gain profits in forex trading and understand the movement analysis and must manage trading plan and risk plan

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am don't create new technique very often. i'm satisfied with my one individual technique strategy. but if someone provide me a new technique strategy then i don't think so that i can take that technique because i will be unpleasant with that strategy technique.

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    You cannot discover any forex dealing technique choice perfect in such a corporation. All of found perform is definitely make completely sure that we're also the best around understanding a program that him and i will be dealing and investing by using.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the system and more of are the if you are the beginner, then you can try to some strategies and get one the suitable with you, and then you can adopt it as your, and after several times you will hav..good experiences to develop the then make trade with better.

Senior Member lalmiah00 is an unknown quantity at this point lalmiah00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best strategy of the business is knowledge sufficiently to comprehend the business. Also following chart analysis is an important strategy to know about the condition of the market and currency movement track. Using pointer and stop loss is extra strategy to track....thanks

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading strategy is really good semuanyajuga; termagant dendrite tradesman just how to deal with the strategies used .
    strategic is beautiful does not use a lot of indicators of the chart, we only use stochastic not only can generate a steady profit..........

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just select some strategies that you think is good for you, then the attempt to change the demo account. Practice and make sure you will earn good amount of money. longer than most trade have, the more you earn, the more you will make a living better. I know it's hard to earn good amount of money in the Forex market if you do not practice demonstration. I recommend that the best strategy is a strategy that is practiced in the demonstration. Because no matter how good the strategy is that if you do not practice this all the time will profit in the long run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 197 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)