+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not know the strategies of each trader so it is difficult to say which is the best strategy. they cannot compare them under certain conditions. every trader keeps a secret and does not want to open their trade secrets. if they finish sharing their trading methods then we can learn more about forex trading. maintaining large capital and relatively small trades will give us the risk of less profits over time and this is a very good strategy in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just pick few strategies that you think is good for you then try to trade it in demo account. Practice and make sure that you are earning good amount of money. the longer you trade the more you earn the more you earn the more you going to make a good living. I know its hard to earn good amount of money in forex trading if you don't practice in demo. I do recommend that the best strategy is any strategy that we practice in demo. Because no matter how good that strategy is if you don't practice it you will never going to make profit in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear bt ya hai ka har bamda ke apne stragery hote hai or huma us ma sahi work karna ka leay huam cheua ka sahi work bhe huma sirf forex ma he kar ka aga bhar sakhta hai us leay huam cheya ka achi stragery ko follow karna cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asnai say kaam sakha

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

forexA (2019-10-27), ForexAA (2019-10-27), Iqlevel (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27), Version2 (2019-10-27), zahraali989 (2019-10-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders can win this market with good trading strategy , if you have risky trading strategy you could loose your money in the few hours or days this business is very risky and a little mistake can be dangerous for the traders so make less risky trading strategy and win the market , in this business the experienced traders use low risky trading strategy .

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Currency transactions are techniques, expertise and information. Success in currency transactions depends on the right techniques, expertise and research. I think the more ideal an investor is, the more effective he is in making transactions. I always follow my own techniques and make new techniques with markets and activities. I think before applying the technique to real business, every investor must analyze it in a trial account.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My answer to your question is that the best trading strategy for you is the trading strategy that is most suitable for you. You must find out for yourself, both the short-term trading strategy and the long-term trading strategy and see which works best for you. Once you find the most suitable for you, then you must use it every day in your daily trading activities.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can take that strategy because I will feel uncomfortable with it. others may swing traders. Different styles suit different people. It is important for you to find a style that suits you. What we need to do is ensure that we are the best in understanding the strategies we trade. Continue to update our strategy and the benefits will come consistently

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear if you are new in this business than it is better for you to look for this business before doing this. my dear, you have to study first than you can get from here ,. now I always follow the defensive or say stop loss strategy. now it's up to you that you want to follow. and We are beginners, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one that suits them, and then you can adopt it as your system, and after a few times have good experience to develop the system and then make trades better than time.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advise is that you should open the demo account first , trade and practice with the demo account then you will be able to trades in the real market , best trading plan depends on your capital and knowledge of market prices if you know the market trend then it will be easy to make good trading strategy for this business .

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the price action strategy is the best strategy to get more profit. SO learn and start trading, and I recommend that when the economic news will be released at 19:30, you are already online 30 minutes beforehand to make preparations. Before 19:30 the price movement is usually not too much because market participants who are likely to be reported will be announced later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)