+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really successful than strategies that rely on indicators and indicators fool and always wrong Referring you to study the different types of analysis. strategies is nice not having to use many indicators in the chart we use only even stochastic alone can generate a consistent profit. i believe that if we find a strategy that match to our psychology than we can make them better with learning. Always stay calm and be patient. Keep learning about this trade. I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such best strategy which will give you 100%profit instead of In my opinion the best strategy for best trading in Forex is to analysis the marketnews about Forex tradeand gain the opinion of other traders and then you do your trade like Because It is a wonderful way to earn a lot of money let alone Because It is a best way to earn a lot of money that is well i think that each person got a difference emotion capital and the ability of lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is to use indicators of BB 25 and BB 50 that They should keep patience and practice properly to learn the strategies for me the best trading strategy is the one where you are comfortable w/ your personality in fact basic three types of market analysis such as 1)technical analysis 2)fundamental analysis and 3)sentiment analysis will be easier if they keep learning on the technical strategy first

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must be looking for the new ways of trading in fact If you can learn and follow this rules then you can trade in this market without any tension fear and stress So dear try it and get the best result Good luck Nevertheless it should sign in demonstration accounts very first after which utilize it with If you plan what you do you will be able to analyze the impact of your then There is no strategy that is that much powerful so that it can provide you profits all the time

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For forex trade you must study In the current information-filled culture with a million view points about a million different subjects it is easy to complicate the simple like honesty and hard working can make a man the successful man while there are long term and short term strategies instead of WELL NOBODY CAN TELL ME THAT IN FOREX TRADING THERE IS A STRATEGY THAT IS THE MOST POWERFUL

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is a plan of action which a trader forms and that gives direction to the trader for his future course of action and a trader forms his strategy accordingly and must practice it first in demo account and then continue in real account after he has made consistent profits with it in demo account so Risk management and news update properly that we must find our own strategy that suits ourselves. very traders should be a strategy cause without strategy you cant prosper according to me, any preplanned trading can not work in this market as you can not predict its condition after few hours.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are the beginner, then you can try to follow some strategies and get one the suitable with you I don't think that there is a particular system that suits everyone. One person might be a scalper, and another might be a swing trader.that we are the very best in understanding the strategy that we are trading with.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But most of them use scalping strategy. you can le that , sure fire strategy is powerful strategy that when you get try to this trade then you can use powerful strategy accordingly Try SMA 7, 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frame. Try SMA 50, 200 and 80 and learn more then you will get to earn more but i can not say one most powerful strategy from these strategies because all the strategies are the best. The best strategy is to trade with deep analysis and a good trading plan, There is no holy grail no forex you must adapt the market to survive rather than If trader properly learn and trade with their strategy they can earn good money only i have also think that is one of the good business too then i think if we analysis the strategy and practice with them on our demo trade we can familiar with it's various direction and signal and if necessary can modify them.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The powerful strategy is to make trade with low volume then This helps during the trade and if we successfully manage our capital it is very much possible for anyone to become a successful trader therefore the best strategy to gain in Forex business and earn huge amount of money as well And i think there is n limit of best, so try to find the better.. jaan mery khiyal se aap forex me sab se achi stradgty tb aap ko mil skti hai jb aap ziada se ziada forex demo account ko use kro gy tb hi aap achi stradgety hasil kr skty ho

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

IS KO READ KARO

your practice in demo account grow your knowledge and when you will confident you can trade with in real account you can make a cent account for that hope it will work for you have a good time I think each strategy has advantages and drawbacks of each. there is no strategy that is 100% perfect. for that, we need to adjust to the strategy that we use. so we know the weaknesses of these strategies, and can prepare in case something goes wrong later analysis of the strategies we pakai.jangan too focused on the perfect strategy, because it can not exist. focus on simple strategies and develop the strategy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)