+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No single strategy can work all the time. Its good to follow a trend but there are times when we need to analyze if the current price level is peak or bottom and at those time we need to go against the recet trend or a reversal. Similarly technical works for short-term trading but we can't avoid fundamentals. Even the combination of fundamental and technical can fail and we have to also understand the market or mass psychology and market perception.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consequently MM is best method inside foreign currency trading rather than we will not be separated from the loss with Strategy means working plan how i will accomplish my work that is will be suitable for you as long as you do practice therefore Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds as Equating money since all the method doesn't work possess four years Without a doubt MM will be the very best foreign curren

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping strategy and i think this is all the best starter for trader every trader come in forex market but all trader do not know all strategy and And that will be proved the best for him that I say this because there is no such thing as the best strategy Any strategy you use and it works for yo accordingly You have to test a lot of methods indicators to find out the best method for you Fo that use to trade the no of pips to aim conditions for entering and exiting a trade when to withdraw profits which pairs to trade how many trades per day and what to do when you have losing trades

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acha kar sakte hain ye ak best online job hai experience hona chahea ye ak best online job hai jis se ap apni.bhut experince gain karna hoga tb hi ap is per apni earning apko demo.bhut zrori hai or is k lea demo account ap k lea bhut best rehta hai or is se apko trading skills seekh sakte hain ye ak best online job hai.ap apni life ko happy bna For forex trade you must study In the current information-filled culture with a million view points about a million different subjects it is easy to complicate the simple that is Traders can use powerful strategy for trade currency which must lead big profit in a short time namely What makes you a good trader is always having a good strategy namely traders should be analysis market before start trade trading which help to find out the best strategy

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't make new strategy very often. i'm happy with my one single strategy. but if someone give me a new strategy then i don't think so that i can take that strategy because i will be uncomfortable with that strategy.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Much can learn strategies and try to use to trade in the currency market and each of these strategies are good, especially the most common, but try to practice in demo account before scheduling a real account and trade in foreign strategies exchange trading is all about timing. If you think you can not, then you can not do this are the rules of the game. I do not care about losing money in the forex market whenever I can win a lot in the long term.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear aap ko agr koi achi strategy chahiay to aap k liay zriri hy k aap pehlay trading seekhen or trading seekhnay k bad us ko demo account pr apply kren or trading plans or apni bnai hui strategy ko strictly follow kren.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend according to me it is very difficult to take a strategy that is best and suitable for all aspect of trading because different trader use different strategy for making profit or operating trade in forex trading market but there is no strategy in forex trading market that is suitable for all due to every trader operate his/ her trade in his/her won way so you should develop a strategy which is suitable for you, thanks.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    T is a best online Forex market or business therefore We should learn that how to read candle patterns it is the only best strategy which can give us profit in trade then You can use it It is more reliable than till in that time two markets running at the same time and market volatility So far, there is no best strategy I have ever seen to benefit a lot without too much loss. Not a good strategy, but good money management is the best strategy in my opinion.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap sab say pahly aik demo kholo phir us par eur /usd set karo or us par bollinger bands set karo or time fram 4 hrs ya 1d ka rakho agar market nichay tuch ho to buy karo or agar up tuch ho to sell karo jab market darmiyan may ajay to entry close kar lo or phir market kay tuch honay ka intizar karo agar market tuch hori hay hay or aap ki entry loss may jarai hay to kam say kam 1000 points ka intizar karo or 1000 points kay bad aik or entry jiss ka lot size pahly jitna ho laga dayne. or jab aap ko total profit miljaya to entries close kar dayne.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)