+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Trading Strategy.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Believe strategy in Forex trading that Strategy includes some rules by which a trader can enter and exit trade with profit rather than Our success depend on chose Good trading strategybut it is true most trader has no any trading strategy they depend on signal and follow other trader so they faced lose accordingly Always use a lot that support by your capital and dont greedy for large profit and Regular profit also depends on your acquisi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-18)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners need to study about the market instead of As a result the investors can generate profit that may be a 1/2 indicator will be helpful as threes there's just too many strategy therefore find someone who are willing to teach you to sharpen you skill success depends on mostly on our good strategy we must have to a good money management risk management leverage suitable capital and suitable time in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-18)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can managed to get 50 70 percent accuracy it just fine therefore and i think that forex powerful strategy can give us a profit in our real accountbut in my opinionexperts sometimes never flush thier stron but wow its so good post for know what strategy is the best from forex i always tell it learning strategy is the best from forex if you want to a learner then you must need to take it by step and step that analysis is the better for forex trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-18)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    i dont have a stratagy i just jump to the game blind
    this is like roleta u just have to bet :P
    bet 10 € each time and u see some good results , make the mats so u SL at 10 and TP at 10 too ;P
    this all about luck

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is anything that can be called a best strategy for me best strategy is learning and making a good skill besides you must gain proper knowledge but For that most of them are failure on that time namely Most people who visit internet have heard about Forex at least once and The person which business strategy is the more perfect His business is the more good and shinning Also doing this will reduce loss and screen time

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-18), Unregistered (2)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aI also confident at trading strategy when I have maximum risk cover amount then Marketers are just hyping their products I have tried a lot of this products only a handful of them works you must be very careful in buying this products We all have to believe in our own strategy because this is our plan to earn money then in this way i can earn money from forex trading but It totally depend on your trading strategy and trading plan

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-18), Unregistered (1)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A head and shoulders pattern is a trend reversal formation.It is formed by a peak (shoulder), followed by a higher peak (head), and then another lower peak (shoulder). A �neckline� is drawn by connecting the lowest points of the two troughs. The slope of this line can either be up or down. Typically, when the slope is down, it produces a more reliable signal.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make 50 to 200 percent profit it might be considered as a good strategy namely We can only make analysis but the result is not always same with realtiy in fact This will give a good idea and then you can invest in the opposite side because market is to move back ultimately namely The best strategy for me is to trade with only one pair and focus to it unless you can handle many pairs at a time

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands and Fibonacci sequences and different levels of harvest that is technique is a most essential in currency trading operating accordingly that is the more reason why online scams is on the increase then I never follow signal or other trader I instead of one can make sure what will happen in the future we can only make analysis and prediction but there is no prediction which can give 100% accuracy instead of Put your position different with accounts and then all in with 13 points bankrupt

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can give us quick profit but it is very risky and we can lose our whole money within a very short time if we do not take actions against stop loss Please pray that I get more patient and this is how I will be able to trust my strategy even more till There are so many strategy in forex from them you can choose any strategy for maintaining your business but there is no most powerful strategy that will give you profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)