+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy is to apply in my opinion and more importantly, only using gap trading strategy, then the condition we become more relaxed and does not take much time, thanks for the advice provided

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    yes it right.lets we tried this strategy in the morning when the market was opened and still be accurate if the target pips are obtained, because I think the price will bounce normally used when the price moves in the opposite direction of the gap
    to prove this strategy profit or not, you should backtest with my indicator, you can see gaps usually closed and we can use this moment to take profit in forex

Quote Originally Posted by nahial View Post
    Thats a nice strategy you have got there sir..I guess i will have give it a try because my forex like is not going good throughout these days..I am new in forex but i didn't know that i would be so lost just cuz i am new
    i recommend you to use this simple strategy, you will like and make profit with this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats a nice strategy you have got there sir..I guess i will have give it a try because my forex like is not going good throughout these days..I am new in forex but i didn't know that i would be so lost just cuz i am new

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy, particularly looking at commercial facilities, and each time I have to download the demo account first to test this strategy can be expected to result

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    hey, ths is actually a good strategy to be used to earn profit, it is easy to trade with and most important it is clear i can use this strategy to earn profit it will really really helps me out, thank you so much for this useful tip

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    nd this Gap Strategy really gives me 100% profit.. And I really seek for tomorrow.. Let's having fun with gap strategy.. Let's OP together early in the morning see u Master Jiching..
    yes it right.lets we tried this strategy in the morning when the market was opened and still be accurate if the target pips are obtained, because I think the price will bounce normally used when the price moves in the opposite direction of the gap

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    Nice strategy hope it will help traders to get some extra PIPS; I am also thinking to apply this strategy in my account; but at first I will try it in Demo Account.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by emdaduli View Post
    Buying very much even on a trade-in comes down towards organizing.Acquiring a whole lot over a trade-in precipitates to be able to preparing.Having lots using a trade-in comes down to help getting ready.Becoming considerably at a trade-in precipitates that will research.Buying very much even on a trade-in comes down towards organizing.
    have you used this gap strategy before ? if you havenot used this, my suggestion is try to use this gap technique...
    with this simple strategy, you can make profit big and big...
    tomorrow morning, forex will open again, it's the time to get opportunities and profit in market when forex opens..
    use the strong balance to prepare order with take profit close price on friday.. let's see tomorrow. ok

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    well i was using this strategy for some past weeks and i saw it is giving almost 90% success rate in catching pips, so i suppose it is a good strategy, however i ve seen some very odd weeks too which can eat all your capital if you dont set stops.
    that's good, let's get profit tomorrow morning.. use gap style is easy and profit

Quote Originally Posted by forex2010 View Post
    I think this is a good strategy especially by looking at the trading profit ever I've downloaded and want to try the demo account first to try this strategy may be the result as expected
    yes, you can try it on demo account, hope you will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    And this Gap Strategy really gives me 100% profit.. And I really seek for tomorrow.. Let's having fun with gap strategy.. Let's OP together early in the morning see u Master Jiching..
    i really love monday, i will get profit with gap trading style, who will follow tomorrow morning ?? come on..

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i have used almost 7 months with 97% accurate of profit (only 1 loss). is it good ?? yeah, i can make big profit with this strategy, only once a week, but i am confident with this strategy..

maybe you can try tomorrow to open order when the market is open.. i hope there will be up gap, so that we can open sell order with take profit close price..

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Prepare for wake up at 00:00 to take profit in forex with gap trading strategy.
    According to the rule, we will open order (buy or sell) depend on the open price..
    i will use 5-20 lot with take profit close price on friday. make profit with gap trading strategy is easy and see you tomorrow with my profit
    And this Gap Strategy really gives me 100% profit.. And I really seek for tomorrow.. Let's having fun with gap strategy.. Let's OP together early in the morning see u Master Jiching..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 207 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)