Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    lets get some big profit form this strategy is it always open on monday only what are the recommended paris for me in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very pleased with the strategy that only happened a few minutes a week of this, I just can not predict which way the will of this gap,, is how to find out by studying the behavior of the market with the news? or simply overbought and oversold it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    Today I did a practice but not suitable because the gap that occurs in pairs ucad but until now this has not come down and try to continue to climb, balance, movement occurred in all pairs move with the market gap
    from here we must always be vigilant that the gap does not always get the strategy right, and sometimes there are conditions in the draw today
    gaps sometimes close easily in a hour, two hours and a day.. sometimes don't close in a day... but the price will floating our orders..
    like today, but i don't care because i am confident with this strategy.. tomorrow or next days we will see the profit..

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Haha.. really, we should control our emotion.. I've lost my patient to greediness.. now i got nothing.. waiting for next month trading.. time to pay back my loss today.. MC really kills...
    don't forget to use mm and control our emotion...

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information, the important thing to successful in forex is be patient, be disclipine and using money management..
    if we are greedy and we use big lot without money managemenet, we will lose money and get margin calls..
    we should control our emotions when we use this gap strategy.
    Haha.. really, we should control our emotion.. I've lost my patient to greediness.. now i got nothing.. waiting for next month trading.. time to pay back my loss today.. MC really kills...

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Today I did a practice but not suitable because the gap that occurs in pairs ucad but until now this has not come down and try to continue to climb, balance, movement occurred in all pairs move with the market gap
    from here we must always be vigilant that the gap does not always get the strategy right, and sometimes there are conditions in the draw today

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    There are important gaps in Forex trading?

The theme of taking a break in the trade is quite interesting and important. This we will discuss in this article. In fact, such a break in the trade that usually only two types (depending on your skill) ...

See the first break a successful trader. A little rest, which made many successful traders to unwind from the daily trading. There is nothing to discuss. Holiday, he and trading activities.

Important point-even when you are successful in the Forex market is really good, you do not need to immediately lift the nose and relaxed, eventually losing trade skills. There Forex forgive careless attitude. Even if you are on a horse, it means nothing.

The second type, which can be called zalizyvaniem run, a loser for merchants. The most frequent type of disturbance during the trading in the Forex market. This is because the number of traders lose money, several times higher than the traders who make money. It should be in any kind of disturbance complicated, because most are very important. While it is important not realize most of the merchants.
    First, this is an opportunity to assess the situation, and then draw the appropriate conclusions. Often the question will be only one: Are you really ready now, after losing money to keep going on? Traders who do not have the perseverance, and traders who understand that trade is actually not for them, decided to leave the Forex trading forever. Solve each person.

Secondly, this is a good opportunity to understand their mistake, and draw conclusions. It is very important for traders to lose ...

So keep this in mind if you do the rest.

And now, I would like to discuss the main danger to traders who have lost money, who do not want to leave. The main danger is the complete loss of trade skills. Let me give an example, the merchant had lost a lot of money, but decided to take a break and come back later, but returned after too long a rest (eg 2-4 months or more).

Therefore, flew to dealers who make a break in the trade to lose money, never do too many long breaks to not lose some of their skills.
    thanks for the information, the important thing to successful in forex is be patient, be disclipine and using money management..
    if we are greedy and we use big lot without money managemenet, we will lose money and get margin calls..
    we should control our emotions when we use this gap strategy.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiba View Post
    think's That is very important strategy for me.Thank you my dear friend.looking for your another quality strategy like this.Thank you very much my friend..Your explain is really helpful for me.
    There are important gaps in Forex trading?

The theme of taking a break in the trade is quite interesting and important. This we will discuss in this article. In fact, such a break in the trade that usually only two types (depending on your skill) ...

See the first break a successful trader. A little rest, which made many successful traders to unwind from the daily trading. There is nothing to discuss. Holiday, he and trading activities.

Important point-even when you are successful in the Forex market is really good, you do not need to immediately lift the nose and relaxed, eventually losing trade skills. There Forex forgive careless attitude. Even if you are on a horse, it means nothing.

The second type, which can be called zalizyvaniem run, a loser for merchants. The most frequent type of disturbance during the trading in the Forex market. This is because the number of traders lose money, several times higher than the traders who make money. It should be in any kind of disturbance complicated, because most are very important. While it is important not realize most of the merchants.
    First, this is an opportunity to assess the situation, and then draw the appropriate conclusions. Often the question will be only one: Are you really ready now, after losing money to keep going on? Traders who do not have the perseverance, and traders who understand that trade is actually not for them, decided to leave the Forex trading forever. Solve each person.

Secondly, this is a good opportunity to understand their mistake, and draw conclusions. It is very important for traders to lose ...

So keep this in mind if you do the rest.

And now, I would like to discuss the main danger to traders who have lost money, who do not want to leave. The main danger is the complete loss of trade skills. Let me give an example, the merchant had lost a lot of money, but decided to take a break and come back later, but returned after too long a rest (eg 2-4 months or more).

Therefore, flew to dealers who make a break in the trade to lose money, never do too many long breaks to not lose some of their skills.

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    think's That is very important strategy for me.Thank you my dear friend.looking for your another quality strategy like this.Thank you very much my friend..Your explain is really helpful for me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yanu View Post
    strategy is to apply in my opinion and more importantly, only using gap trading strategy, then the condition we become more relaxed and does not take much time, thanks for the advice provided
    you may practise it on demo account and if you experience with gap trading strategy, you may change into real account..

Quote Originally Posted by Borhan107 View Post
    Yes it is very good trading stragy. Your trading stragy is very usefull profite a trade. I hope you can be a big trader in time. I pray all the best to you.
    thanks brother, maybe this strategy become good strategy for any traders so that we can become good traders..
    let's makeprofit with gap tradng strategy..

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is very good trading stragy. Your trading stragy is very usefull profite a trade. I hope you can be a big trader in time. I pray all the best to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)