+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 207 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter what it is in the forex market, i will say that as a forex trader we should be very careful about the adoption we chose, the main of our problems in trading account management and not trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    each person must have the techniques and systems treding respectively. of the news and then we describe our input in system we to treding sometimes when i am less convinced by my anaysis of the system then i also ask my friend to take a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing your opinion about gaph strategy. o hadn't ever used it. in future i will must use it . may be it is good.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    Your strategy seems quite interesting to try to trade accuracy in how you use this strategy on how consistent whether the market gap when the technique is not always right at the price we want because we can not see the price on Saturday and Sunday
    this strategy is very profiable. we cannot predict the price when the market opens.
    in this rule, we open orders when the market open, not at saturday.. when we see the gaps, we can open orders and take profit.. try it on demo accont first and see the profit.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy seems quite interesting to try to trade accuracy in how you use this strategy on how consistent whether the market gap when the technique is not always right at the price we want because we can not see the price on Saturday and Sunday

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have tested it also and it works most of the time.for this strategy we should not use stoploss.some mondays there is no gap but most of the time there is.the GAP will close back with in same day or following day but some times if a trend is very strong it never goes back.so l think we cant rely on it everyweek.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye stategy kewal monday ko apply kee jaa sakti hai aur live se pahile iski demo main back testing jaroori hai

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    hen i trade using this gap strategy, i have prepared 200 pip for stop loss (but i never put stop loss), if it already reach 200 pips, i must cut loss my order, but if it haven't reached, i leave it, the price will go back again. use the good money management.. it will help us.. let's wait and see
    always was, I always notice how the resilience of the capital of the lot that I use.
    let's see what happens, you prepare to make 200 pips cutlose? how successful this strategy so that your host to take risks as much as it

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
    This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
    I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :
    • Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
    • Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
    • Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
      Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
      Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%
    ya strategy kafi best lagti ha main es strategy ka bara main koi knowledge naih rakta hon q k main trading main newbie hon esi waja sa muja es ka bara min abi koi zada idea nahi ha lakin muja lagta ha ya kafi ahci or best satrategy ha or main esi ko used kar ka kafi fada earned kar sakta hon,

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    are not check in current pairs usdcad sir?ok its no problem.because until now,,currency movements are still trying to move toward the direction of the gap occurred yesterday jumping,,yes i believed sometimes its true but we must always becarefully
    when i trade using this gap strategy, i have prepared 200 pip for stop loss (but i never put stop loss), if it already reach 200 pips, i must cut loss my order, but if it haven't reached, i leave it, the price will go back again. use the good money management.. it will help us.. let's wait and see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 207 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)