+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 207 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this week i tried to use the gap strategy but it didnt work sadly guess what, i faced tremendous losses as i thought this is a sure trick and put up lot and lots of volume. this is really a sad day for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good strategy i will surely use it and earn profit, i think traders should use this as this gives more possibilities of profit and maximize your earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so simple and effective strategy. i have heard about it from some other person in this forum.but he didn't describe it clearly.but your description is clear and simple and thanks for this. some times i trade like this way,though i don't know it is called GAP strategy.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    why don't you use this strategy today ?? we can see many gaps in many pairs
    like eurusd 23 pips, gbpusd 7 pips, usdchf 17 pips
    audusd 7 pips, usdcad 8 pips, nzdusd 5 pips, eurjpy 19 pips
    eurgbp 11 pips.. and etc
    use my indicator to know the gaps..
    Yes so many gap today, but be careful.. analyse the trend too.. some of pairs are going far from gap today.. we'll have to wait about one or two days more for closing the gaps wait for it..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tenma View Post
    what a strategy. I'm sure you worked on it and getting a benefit of our strategy. I'll give it a try on Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good idea.
    why don't you use this strategy today ?? we can see many gaps in many pairs
    like eurusd 23 pips, gbpusd 7 pips, usdchf 17 pips
    audusd 7 pips, usdcad 8 pips, nzdusd 5 pips, eurjpy 19 pips
    eurgbp 11 pips.. and etc
    use my indicator to know the gaps..

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriffex View Post
    i love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?
    what a strategy. I'm sure you worked on it and getting a benefit of our strategy. I'll give it a try on Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thank you very much for sharing such good idea.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really cant trade with Gap strategy.. but some friends of mine told me that its one of the easy and verified way to make money in this market.. I tried to learn but it did not suits my trading style.. Because I like to trade with the current flow.. This is why I really dont care about others at all..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    gap almost occur when forex open on monday morning. you can see the gaps easily with my indicator, download it and use to your chart..

yes, this is a wonderful stategy, you will get profit and i can make sure you can get profit, don't be greedy and use big lot without balance ok..
    Yeah right.. don't be greedy.. Let's meet again tomorrow in GAP strategy can't wait to get some little profit with my 3 cents.. Let's meet again tomorrow master Jiching..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    Actually using the gap technique is very good, but unfortunately not always a gap. Only on certain conditions only, consider the effects of a long story to the market closed, when the market would open a gap.
    gap almost occur when forex open on monday morning. you can see the gaps easily with my indicator, download it and use to your chart..

Quote Originally Posted by tenma View Post
    yes, this is a wonderful stategy, you will get profit and i can make sure you can get profit, don't be greedy and use big lot without balance ok..

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriffex View Post
    i love the strategy. It is almost flawless. I have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. Pls can u elaborate on stop loss settin for this strategy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 207 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)