+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 207 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member samsumit is an unknown quantity at this point samsumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YA we earn money by just placing gap in between before done comment and doing the same thing with different point of view.strategy will be helpful while doing such thing type of thing.we can money very easily....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wisam View Post
    Thank you for the post and information. I think the strategy that you posted may work in some situations. However, it is dangerous if you do not use a stop loss and assume that this will work every time. You can lose a lot of your account if you do not cut bad trades quickly.
    this is a profitable and amazing strategy... wonderful technique.. although only once a week..
    almost 7 months, i have used it and i get big profit from here.. try it and with the confidence i can make profit with this gap strategy...
    use my indicator to easily look at the gap and do backtest ... you should try it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    I think this is a good strategy especially by looking at the trading profit ever I've downloaded and want to try the demo account first to try this strategy may be the result as expected
    Thank you for the post and information. I think the strategy that you posted may work in some situations. However, it is dangerous if you do not use a stop loss and assume that this will work every time. You can lose a lot of your account if you do not cut bad trades quickly.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Waw.. what a big profit Great!! Why are you so sure to OP a big one? I'm still waiting for EURJPY.. it's still far from closing gap.. Hope tomorrow it will close the gap go go go..
    yesterday, the market have made gap of EURJPY closed.. it means the gap will be closed and closed...
    you doubt ?? not yet... sure with this gap strategy, and profit will be ours...

Quote Originally Posted by danish View Post
    BROTHER THIS IS NOT SO MUCH GREAT FOR NEW TRADERS....................IT CAN BE BOUNECHED 25-85 PIPS..................
    SO I THINK THIS IS SO MUCH DANGEROUS FOR THE NOVICE......................................
    I LOSS 310 IN FOUR TIMES BY THIS STRATEGY.........................
    FOREX IS A GOOD JOB WORK SITE................
    have you used this gap right?? or you use big lot without good money management.. ??
    how many times have you used this gap strategy ??

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    This is the result of gap trading for today...
    The pair USDCHF and EURUSD..
    i opened orders with big lots.. and it works..
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Waw.. what a big profit Great!! Why are you so sure to OP a big one? I'm still waiting for EURJPY.. it's still far from closing gap.. Hope tomorrow it will close the gap go go go..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by henafx01 View Post
    Strategy is a important way for success in trade Forex is a good trade. but a man can not success in forex without strategy.
    yes, we can make profit with this gap strategy..

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Suryawan View Post
    gap strategy is very high accuracy every Monday, but the problem I do not get up early to do a gap hehe, but nice and keep profit. i try before mybe 3 or 4 years ago, but now i cant do it again
    you 're right, the accurate is 97%.. 52 times in a year, only 1 loss..
    if you cannot get up early, you can still open orders if the price haven't closed the gap in the morning..
    if the price is still floating, there is a moment to open orders with take profit.. you don't believe ?
    see the gap at july 23, 30...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leshvein View Post
    Jiching Master comes with the new strategy Let's get some big profits from this strategy is it still open only on Monday? What are the recommended pairs?
    yes, this strategy used only on monday, when the market opens.
    see the gaps occur on monday morning.. if you see the gaps, open order buy / sell according to the price on friday...
    if you want to see the gaps easily, use my indicator at page 1

Member leshvein is an unknown quantity at this point leshvein's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    Jiching Master comes with the new strategy Let's get some big profits from this strategy is it still open only on Monday? What are the recommended pairs?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the result of gap trading for today...
    The pair USDCHF and EURUSD..
    i opened orders with big lots.. and it works..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope i get the idea correctly and i can make it work for me ,thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 207 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)