+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 207 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems like a good trading strategy but actually i have never tried this out till now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can be benefited by this wonderful strategy. This strategy is based on opening of market therefore it may require more time to test this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Good morning master.. I've OP in EU, UCHF, GU and EJ.. I hope all will close today IF not, we have to wait till thursday.. haha.... MC agaiiiin.... Btw everything is moving slowly today..
    You know brother, EU, GU, UcHF is already closed.. and we have profit this morning..
    Are you still doubt and not confident ??
    this is the result of this morning..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

nitshar (2012-08-15)

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Good morning everybody..
    Today we will see the chart with gaps on pair EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURJPY..
    Let's open orders according to the rule and indicator...
    Confident with this gap strategy will gives us profit on Monday morning... Good luck everybody
    Good morning master.. I've OP in EU, UCHF, GU and EJ.. I hope all will close today IF not, we have to wait till thursday.. haha.... MC agaiiiin.... Btw everything is moving slowly today..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning everybody..
    Today we will see the chart with gaps on pair EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURJPY..
    Let's open orders according to the rule and indicator...
    Confident with this gap strategy will gives us profit on Monday morning... Good luck everybody

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be somewhat hard to target this and get it done every week. I would like to try it out in the demo trading account and see how viable that it can be for me in my trades.

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    I think this is a good strategy especially by looking at the trading profit ever I've downloaded and want to try the demo account first to try this strategy may be the result as expected
    Thank you for the post and information. I believe that the strategy that you posted in may work in some situations. Howeverit is dangerous if you do not use a stop loss and assume that this will be efficient every time. You can lose a lot of your account if you do not cut bad trades quickly.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marifx04 View Post
    Forex gap trading strategies quite obviously involve Forex market gaps, which can be seen after the weekends, when the markets open once again, because the market is open 24 hours a day on the other days of the week.They occur when the opening prices of the markets are different to the closing prices.Bearish gaps are gaps where the markets closing prices are greater than the market's opening prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobin207 View Post
    I think this is a good strategy especially by looking at the trading profit ever I've downloaded and want to try the demo account first to try this strategy may be the result as expected
    NFP news yesterday make EURUSD go high... let's see the gap on next monday..
    if we see the top gap, we can open sell order and set TP at close price yesterday... or if we see the bottom gap, we can open buy order and set TP close price..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    I have no doubt with this strategy, i'm just worried when the gap is not fullfilled in one day, I'm afraid of the MC..

Big profit really, but don't forget to manage your margin.. the gap could be closed in one day or five days.. Don't over do and greedy
    we must be confident with our strategy. if we want to make profit with this gap tech, we must believe with the power of gap...
    it means gap will be closed in the chart.. with the second rule, we can use big lot..

Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    Guys i do any gas pray strategy so what i know is that the strategy i am using is just so amaizing and so good that do not want to use any other so long as am trading with insta then there is no problem.
    try it and use it when you trade, it will help you to know it works and give the profit.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys i do any gas pray strategy so what i know is that the strategy i am using is just so amaizing and so good that do not want to use any other so long as am trading with insta then there is no problem.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday, the market have made gap of EURJPY closed.. it means the gap will be closed and closed...
    you doubt ?? not yet... sure with this gap strategy, and profit will be ours...

have you used this gap right?? or you use big lot without good money management.. ??
    how many times have you used this gap strategy ??
    I have no doubt with this strategy, i'm just worried when the gap is not fullfilled in one day, I'm afraid of the MC..
    this is a profitable and amazing strategy... wonderful technique.. although only once a week..
    almost 7 months, i have used it and i get big profit from here.. try it and with the confidence i can make profit with this gap strategy...
    use my indicator to easily look at the gap and do backtest ... you should try it..
    Big profit really, but don't forget to manage your margin.. the gap could be closed in one day or five days.. Don't over do and greedy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 207 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)